So many choices, how do I choose? I want a new toy! I need some suggestions please.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Taylor7617

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 5, 2013
Humble, Texas, United States
I'm hoping that this doens't get lost in all the threads and that I get a decent response. Basically..........wife and I have been vaping for around 5 months using eGo-C Twist and all has been working well with some minor hiccups. Went into a local B&M shop and they had a couple different mods there; think one was an eVic and the other a Zmax (not sure which manufacturer it was). The lady behind the register was rocking something different and after much internet searching.....I belive it was a Tesla just based off of visual appearance.

Floating around ECF, I can't seem to find much on the Tesla unit. Any real world reviews on this thing from someone that actually USES it regularly (vs a 5-10 minute YouTube review that I'm not sure I can trust). Appears strangely inticing and is a VV/VW mod.

Okay............is having VW a benefit? I know after much reading that the very expensive Provari doesn't have it. What is the benefit if any? Isn't this just another method of determining power...basically a calculated number? So...a certain volt equates to a watt or am I really off-base here.

Bottom line (rambling almost done), we're looking for a more consistent vape on a quality unit that'll last. It doesn't need every doo-dad in the world, just WORK! So...toss your opinions out here.

Other options I've reviewed seem to say that the sigelei (sp?) ZMAX is better than the SmokTech (sp?). Frankly, I getting pretty confused...LOL!

State O' Flux

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 17, 2013
Seattle
Okay............is having VW a benefit? I know after much reading that the very expensive Provari doesn't have it. What is the benefit if any? Isn't this just another method of determining power...basically a calculated number? So...a certain volt equates to a watt or am I really off-base here.
Have a read here... this is better than most and at least as good as any for explaining why a VW device is a good thing for most people.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread