So what flavor or flavors are you vaping today?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigJohnJ

ECF Veteran
Sep 25, 2010
Cedar Rapids, Iowa
I really hope David and Pam will forgive me but I am vaping Wyatt Earp mixed with another suppliers RY4. Now let me explain, I love Wyatt Earp probably more than any other juice that I have tried but when I first started vaping in September I purchased some RY4 from another vendor. Now to be honest the only way I can vape this RY4 is by mixing it with something. It is just nasty by itself so I mix 1ml to 2ml of Wyatt Earp and it is not so bad. Wyatt Earp will always be my favorite but this is the only way I can use that other juice. Please forgive me!

zara1269

ECF Veteran
Nov 21, 2010
Ohio
Today I trying out the flavors from my latest and greatest FSUSA order.

I started the day out with some Applewood.....sooooo yumm. I could vape this forever!

Then b/c I have been craving analogs lately and needed some tobacco I vaped a bit of American Spirit. Pretty good. Toward the end of my cartridge I added some Menthol Ultra to it and it was pretty good except I think I needed to do more of a 50-50 mix of both instead. Then I tried out the sample I bought of Hawaiian Tropic...also totally yum. Now I am trying out the Strawberry Twist that I got as a free sample...I am not too impressed so far but I think it's b/c my tastebuds are overwhelmed at this point. I just have the 7 leaves to try out later and that's it.

I don't vape too much. Just a few drops of this and that. I have to try everything out as soon as I get it. I have no control.

laurieok

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 3, 2009
Ohio
I am trying out the puresmoke and Wyatt Earp with menthol. I smoked menthols for 40 years and have not found a menthol juice I like. They all taste like mint and I don't care for them. These taste like menthol!!!! Finally I found a menthol I like. Its not overbearing...just right! So glad I decided to try them! Thanks FSUSA!

salemgold

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2010
South Carolina
I am trying out the puresmoke and Wyatt Earp with menthol. I smoked menthols for 40 years and have not found a menthol juice I like. They all taste like mint and I don't care for them. These taste like menthol!!!! Finally I found a menthol I like. Its not overbearing...just right! So glad I decided to try them! Thanks FSUSA!

I was a menthol smoker too. The menthol juice all tasted like Altoids to me and it was so frustrating until I found FSUSA. They know what menthol should taste like!

TexasT

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jul 7, 2010
East Texas
I have Tootsie Roll in a mega-carto on my Buzz, Cocoa Raspberry in a premium carto on a 808D-1, Wyatt Earp on a premium carto on my pass-through, CocoaChaos on another 808D-1, and French Toast on a Joye 510 with an adapter on an 808.

And I'm sitting here watching my Louisiana Saints, having a glass of red wine and there's a fire in the fireplace.

Life is good!

samsmom

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 29, 2010
North Carolina
It's been mostly PureCig with Menthol and Applewood for me today. I've got a full carto of Strawberry Twist that I'll probably switch off to. All are 12mg.
I received a 24mg sample of Candy Apple yesterday and have hit it a few times and it is yummy, but 24mg is too strong to vape a lot of for me! It's good when I get a craving, but actually don't have those much at all anymore!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread