Status
Not open for further replies.

Evi|grin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 21, 2013
I chain vape here and there but just constant flooding

So I'm gonna order a ib tank but not sure what to pick on the options. Like 22mm tank then what ohm of carto and what is the difference between XL carto and standard

Its the length
XL=45mm carto
Standard=35mm carto

269076d1383496630-thinking-getting-into-carto-tanks-need-suggestions-tank-lengths.jpg

Last edited:

Tbev

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2013
SoCal-Vegas
instagram.com
Sorry I took so long to get back to you. I don't know the names of the tanks one uses the stand size cartos and one uses the xl's I prefer the larger of the two BC I think it keeps the carto wetter better due to the increase in volume of juice creating more pressure forcing the liquid into the hole. I also prefer cartos w one big hole as apposed to two smaller holes, just think it stays juicier. I don't know what they are called they are Pyrex tanks tho. I think the larger of the two is a bit large to run on my vamo even w one battery. But on my ProVari mini is not bad. I do really like the smaller tank when it comes to carrying around.

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Tapatalk

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
What carto ohm are you guys using and whats the most popular and why

Mechanical mod (single voltage) use low resistance (1.5 - 2.0 ohm) for a warmer vape, or standard resistance (2.1 - 2.5 ohm) for a cooler vape.

Regulated mod (variable voltage) use a high resistance (2.5 - 3.0 ohm) for the widest selection of voltages available and use the voltage best for the particular flavor you are using.

Choice in cartomizer brand (Boge, Ikenvape, Smoktech) depends upon individual preferences. No way to know which you prefer until you try them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread