So Whatcha Vapin' Right Now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dalton63841

Moved On
Feb 14, 2011
Maine
I've got GBC & Crumb Doughnut right now. The CD is interesting....just got it this week for the first time.

Dalton: PM me if you want a small bottle of GBC. I just switched my nic level, so I've got some extra for you if you need it (12mg) :)

I'm good. I have plenty of juice to get me by. Besides, 12mg is too weak for me. I just switched down to 18mg not long ago and its an adjustment.

Morfeeus

ECF Veteran
Mar 5, 2011
Blue Springs, MO
I've got GBC & Crumb Doughnut right now. The CD is interesting....just got it this week for the first time..... :)

The Crumb Doughnut was decent out of the mailbox, but the flavor really comes alive after a few weeks steeping. Try to save a lil and come back to it and see if you agree :p

-GR-

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 29, 2011
Pennsylvania
I just tried cinnamon doughnut for my first time. Mine taste like oranges. Is this normal? I don't taste any cinnamon, just orange. Please let me know if this is normal.

How long have you had it? Just wondering if it is steeped or not. I couldn't believe what just a couple of days did to GBC.

Cookster

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 5, 2011
Fla-De-Da
I just tried cinnamon doughnut for my first time. Mine taste like oranges. Is this normal? I don't taste any cinnamon, just orange. Please let me know if this is normal.

Mine tastes lemony to me...soo, it's in the back of my box for a little while to steep. Definitely get a citrus flavor though.

cherewine

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 5, 2010
Pacific Northwest USA
I'm workin' on a vape coma with my newly acquired HBN in one pv, MAW in another, and Snickerdoodle in a third! :shock: I like them all SO MUCH that I keep switching off and can't stop myself, lol. I can't imagine them getting BETTER when they steep a bit cuz' they're SO tasty right NOW!! I'm definitely going to have to put in another order for a couple of 30ml bottles of each to tide me over through the holidays!!!! ;) Gawd...I am SO HAPPY that a fellow ECF'er included a bottle of the Snickerdoodle with a purchase I made in the classies...I can't thank him enough!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread