So Whatcha Vapin' Right Now

Status
Not open for further replies.

MexiPina

Aug 25, 2011
Sacramento, CA
Got my first KBV order in yesterday, woot! Currently enjoying some vape Placid and Froot Stripe Gum.

I call this pic "vape Family Portrait". The small bottles are samples for my friends that just started vaping. Gotta lure them in!

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1319961611287.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1319961611287.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 27

sonicdsl

Wandering life's highway
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 11, 2011
some good ole "Top Banana" , 50ml bottle down to 25 in less then 8 days, stuff is gooooood, lol

Liquid Volt Classic Grape

I don't see these on the site. Are these ones they don't do anymore or do by special request or something? The only banana was Banana Moon Pie (which is DELICIOUS) and no grape anything. :confused:

Dalton63841

Moved On
Feb 14, 2011
Maine
I don't see these on the site. Are these ones they don't do anymore or do by special request or something? The only banana was Banana Moon Pie (which is DELICIOUS) and no grape anything. :confused:

Those were posted by people who just click the View new posts button and don't see what sub forum they are in.

sonicdsl

Wandering life's highway
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 11, 2011
PIC has been in my BP the past few days. Just got some more KBV in a trade, loving the Caramel Cookie in my IP as well. Mmm.

I :wub: PIC! So good, and a great palate cleanser for me if I'm having taste issues. :) Haven't tried the Caramel cookie, but sounds yummy!

sbphotog

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 17, 2009
O-H-I-O
www.facebook.com
Those were posted by people who just click the View new posts button and don't see what sub forum they are in.

It's true....I did it. But in my defense, I am also vaping Monkey bread and there are tons of threads by this title and I didn't look at the subform. I'mma bad girl :blush:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread