So what's the deal!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrtuna

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 28, 2010
Las Vegas, Nevada
So here I sit, three months analog free and read about big Government gone wild in the US starting bans. The liberal states are going down first.

So what is up? Are we going to have to buy mass quantities? Start underground smuggling rings?

I am not going back. They can pry my e cigarette from my cold dead hands. I am not going back!

Shortstuff116

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 2, 2009
Bellingham, MA
In many ways it's a bad situation but there is still a lot of fighting to be done. Unfortunately there is a lot of misinformation being sold to legislatures and big money has lobbyists with very deep pockets. The sad part is that it has nothing at all to do with public health, it's all about Politics & Money.

For now at least the numbers are against us but as more people learn the truth about vaping and start vaping themselves the more numbers we'll have and things will change. In the meantime it's just a matter of learning as much as we can about e-cigs, how the work and where to get the parts and materials necessary to keep us going for a while. And yes, many are beginning to stockpile what they can.

I personally will do everything I can to support the advancement of e-cigs any way I can but there will never be a day when I cannot vape - I will vape until the day I die if I want to and I have the knowledge and means to do so.

So all we can do is expect the worst and hope for the best and enjoy vaping as it was meant to be.

:thumb:

5cardstud

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2010
Wash
So here I sit, three months analog free and read about big Government gone wild in the US starting bans. The liberal states are going down first.

So what is up? Are we going to have to buy mass quantities? Start underground smuggling rings?

I am not going back. They can pry my e cigarette from my cold dead hands. I am not going back!

I've been stockpiling. The government doesn't like anyone messing with it's money. Now if every device and bottle of juice had a government surcharge on it they wouldn't be doing a thing. But instead they're losing revenue and so is big tabacco that has members on the board at the FDA. It makes you feel good to know that your money is worth more to them than your health.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread