So whats the news on the extension sleeve to accommodate a 18650+ a kick ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Krang

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 13, 2011
La Baie, Quebec
Yeah sorry what I meant is the colors wont fit, I am not sure if I understand correctly what you mean by sleeve. Will this be a complete replacement of the sleeve from the part you unscrew to the bottom, or will this just be an extension you screw in between the button part and the part where the battery is ?

Either way, having a black or chrome sleeve on the bottom and having a white part where you push the button won't fit in my opinion, but I might be wrong.

ohiomelody

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jul 30, 2009
Newark, Ohio
Yeah sorry what I meant is the colors wont fit, I am not sure if I understand correctly what you mean by sleeve. Will this be a complete replacement of the sleeve from the part you unscrew to the bottom, or will this just be an extension you screw in between the button part and the part where the battery is ?

Either way, having a black or chrome sleeve on the bottom and having a white part where you push the button won't fit in my opinion, but I might be wrong.

It's a sleeve that goes between the two halves of the unit. Think they're planning on chrome and black chrome...so if you have a silver button, get the silver sleeve and if you have the black button get the black sleeve. I think it will work quite nicely :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread