So where's the juice?

Status
Not open for further replies.
NO SH.T. I've been waiting for hella long almost 2 months now.when do we get some flux nectar? I've had to start smoking analogs again :facepalm:after 5 months smoke free cuz their juice is the only stuff that has done the trick so far, I've tried many others but none really cut the cheese like gotvapes'. please bring it back asap please.been waiting way long enough and don't like smoking analogs at all:facepalm:. please hurry, no one elses gummy bears compares.

10 day bump? Where's the juice?

zer0ith

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 28, 2011
Burlington, Ontario
No offense (and I'm not looking to star any wars here). But chill out guys, would you rather gotvapes release an inferior product or yet another bomb that knocks it out of the park?

These guys are busy all day and night working to try and bring us the best of the best. I know everyone wants the juice (even me). But at least you know they are working on it. Give it time.

[/endrant]

dannoman

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2010
Sugar Land, Texas USA
Thanks zeroith and actually thanks for people screamgin to get our juice back : )

Chris had an issue with the first batch of flvors with the reworked juice on testing and we recently just got them back...This was pushed back a little after our past weekend carpet bombing (whew!). Really sorry to everyone and at least its better that y'all are screaming for it to come back! : )

No offense (and I'm not looking to star any wars here). But chill out guys, would you rather gotvapes release an inferior product or yet another bomb that knocks it out of the park?

These guys are busy all day and night working to try and bring us the best of the best. I know everyone wants the juice (even me). But at least you know they are working on it. Give it time.

[/endrant]

NO SH.T. I've been waiting for hella long almost 2 months now.when do we get some flux nectar? I've had to start smoking analogs again :facepalm:after 5 months smoke free cuz their juice is the only stuff that has done the trick so far, I've tried many others but none really cut the cheese like gotvapes'. please bring it back asap please.been waiting way long enough and don't like smoking analogs at all:facepalm:. please hurry, no one elses gummy bears compares.

Amy41996

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 21, 2010
Chicago, Illinois, United States
Thanks zeroith and actually thanks for people screamgin to get our juice back : )

Chris had an issue with the first batch of flvors with the reworked juice on testing and we recently just got them back...This was pushed back a little after our past weekend carpet bombing (whew!). Really sorry to everyone and at least its better that y'all are screaming for it to come back! : )

thanks for the update and heads up :vapor: love dem ejuice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread