Soapy juice from want2vape?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grimwald

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 12, 2012
Lawrence KS
I'm really new to all of this. Started with my Volt 4 weeks ago...no analogs for 4 weeks after 3 pad for 42 years. Up until a few days ago, all of my juice (tobacco flavors) came from Smokeless Image and although I like some more than others, I have never had any that I couldn't vape...but I decided to branch out. I ordered a variety pack from Want2vape and HHV. So far I've tried 4 of the Want2vape juices (ACID Blondie, Alcazar, Cold Infusion, and Morley) all 70/30 18mg. The Morley has no flavor at all, The others all taste like soap. I mean the Blondie taste like I'm holding a bar of soap in my mouth. The Alcazar mild soap, and the Cold Infusion somewhere in the middle. These are all in clean cartos that I boiled clean and dried (no soap involved) and I used 4 different cartos. This is mind opening for me that in my first attempt to branch out, I have found juices that I just can't vape...I mean these are absolute throw aways...yuck! Anyone else ever had juice that tastes like soap?

Kanlee

ECF Veteran
Aug 20, 2011
S/W.Missouri
It might just be that the base of their juice comes off like that to you.I tried a sample pack of theirs and I did not like any myself but I did not get a soap taste.I have tried a lot of vendors and there are only a few juices that I care for.I have probably bought a hundred different juices and only found five I like.Keep trying you will find some.

gthompson

Free at last
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 28, 2011
Tennessee, USA
I'm really new to all of this. Started with my Volt 4 weeks ago...no analogs for 4 weeks after 3 pad for 42 years. Up until a few days ago, all of my juice (tobacco flavors) came from Smokeless Image and although I like some more than others, I have never had any that I couldn't vape...but I decided to branch out. I ordered a variety pack from Want2vape and HHV. So far I've tried 4 of the Want2vape juices (ACID Blondie, Alcazar, Cold Infusion, and Morley) all 70/30 18mg. The Morley has no flavor at all, The others all taste like soap. I mean the Blondie taste like I'm holding a bar of soap in my mouth. The Alcazar mild soap, and the Cold Infusion somewhere in the middle. These are all in clean cartos that I boiled clean and dried (no soap involved) and I used 4 different cartos. This is mind opening for me that in my first attempt to branch out, I have found juices that I just can't vape...I mean these are absolute throw aways...yuck! Anyone else ever had juice that tastes like soap?

Let them steep for a week or so and then try them again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread