Soft Tipped Disposable Cigarettes?

Status
Not open for further replies.

axolotly

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 9, 2010
GA
Has anyone tried the soft tipped disposable cigarette? I'm interested because my wife has resisted vaping. It looks like it may be just the thing to get her off smoking.

Premium eCigs NEW Soft Tipped eCigs

Well, that's about what I paid for a pack of analogs in NYC (50% off $8.99 plus shipping aprox). Couldn't hurt to try it out. I'm an eGo C Twist user, but I just got a Volt starter kit to try to mimic an analog, and the technology has definitely improved since I tried my first cig-styled a few years ago. For such a low cost, not much to lose and so much to gain by trying, right? :)

SABOTEUR

ECF Veteran
Mar 11, 2009
Baltimore MD USA
Well, that's about what I paid for a pack of analogs in NYC (50% off $8.99 plus shipping aprox). Couldn't hurt to try it out. I'm an eGo C Twist user, but I just got a Volt starter kit to try to mimic an analog, and the technology has definitely improved since I tried my first cig-styled a few years ago. For such a low cost, not much to lose and so much to gain by trying, right? :)

I was thinking along the same lines. $10 or so is a small price to pay for something that may potentially shift her away from smoking.

Thanks for the feedback.

SABOTEUR

ECF Veteran
Mar 11, 2009
Baltimore MD USA
Buy your girl an embossed ego battery, super sick girly one, cool color stardust, and find some delicious juice that you know she would instantly love. You just gotta get her sucked into it. Convince her to make an effort & give vaping a shot. If I could do it, anyone can. :)

~Vaping is a lifestyle~

Not a bad suggestion. I think juice is the key. If I can find something tasty she might become interested again.

Now that I think about it, there's a slick new vape store in my area...the owner looks like Rob Lowe...perhaps I'll drag her along on my next visit.

axolotly

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 9, 2010
GA
Not a bad suggestion. I think juice is the key. If I can find something tasty she might become interested again.

Now that I think about it, there's a slick new vape store in my area...the owner looks like Rob Lowe...perhaps I'll drag her along on my next visit.

What about vaping has she been resisting? Does she think it's silly, won't work, device is too big, etc.? Has she mentioned anything specifically?

ninjuh

ECF Veteran
Aug 1, 2012
Northwest Idaho

Girls don't seem to be as into the vaping world in a hobby sense as us guys are, so it's probably best just to get her something girly & flashy, something she can handle that doesn't require much maintenance. I got my girl pink & white ego twists, bunch of colored stardusts, and juice from fuzionvapor.com she loves it! She doesn't smoke cigarettes anymore, and doesn't want to ever again since I got her that setup. Its worth a shot man, just tell ur gf u want the two of you to quit smoking 'together'..

~Vaping is a lifestyle~

SABOTEUR

ECF Veteran
Mar 11, 2009
Baltimore MD USA
What about vaping has she been resisting? Does she think it's silly, won't work, device is too big, etc.? Has she mentioned anything specifically?

My wife inhales hard and fast. "Hard and fast" doesn't work with cig styles, which was what was available at the time. And she's not real good at charging things so her batteries were always dead. She decided it was too much of a hassle.

I thought sure she would like the (original) eGo. Tried it and immediately starting coughing. Says it was too strong.

SABOTEUR

ECF Veteran
Mar 11, 2009
Baltimore MD USA
Girls don't seem to be as into the vaping world in a hobby sense as us guys are, so it's probably best just to get her something girly & flashy, something she can handle that doesn't require much maintenance. I got my girl pink & white ego twists, bunch of colored stardusts, and juice from fuzionvapor.com she loves it! She doesn't smoke cigarettes anymore, and doesn't want to ever again since I got her that setup. Its worth a shot man, just tell ur gf u want the two of you to quit smoking 'together'..

~Vaping is a lifestyle~

Well, my wife isn't into flashy either. It's why she insisted her starter kit batteries be white. In fact, the only thing she really seems to be into is complaining about all the things I'm not doing around the house. But that's ANOTHER forum/topic of discussion...

axolotly

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 9, 2010
GA
My wife inhales hard and fast. "Hard and fast" doesn't work with cig styles, which was what was available at the time. And she's not real good at charging things so her batteries were always dead. She decided it was too much of a hassle.

I thought sure she would like the (original) eGo. Tried it and immediately starting coughing. Says it was too strong.

That is quite the delema - something between an eGo and cig-style.

I am getting an Ovale Elips in the mail today (also an iTaste - but that sounds past the effort she wants to put in). I'll let you know how the Elips works out as it is something I'm hoping does turn out to be an inbetweener (between eGo and cig-style).

axolotly

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 9, 2010
GA
That is quite the delema - something between an eGo and cig-style.

I am getting an Ovale Elips in the mail today (also an iTaste - but that sounds past the effort she wants to put in). I'll let you know how the Elips works out as it is something I'm hoping does turn out to be an inbetweener (between eGo and cig-style).

After playing around with the Elips today, REDACTED NEGATIVE REVIEW. I've broken it in today, and I love this thing. Only for juices that you don't need warm though.

Last edited:

Cyrene

ECF Veteran
Jul 13, 2012
Twin Lakes, WI

My brother thought he'd be a big shot and take a huge inhale off my eGo and then ended up
coughing. (Ok, I couldn't help but smirk inside). They do take some getting used to, and smoker's
lungs aren't all that strong to be honest, so it may kick at first. My aunt did the same thing, but she
kept going until she found her "spot" and she's all good now. Tell her to take small hits at first until
her system says OK.

Caridwen

ECF Moderator
Senior Moderator
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 15, 2011
Get her a low nicotine light e-liquid (like a vanilla mint) or even some unflavored to 'practice with'.

Why some people cough and others don't, no clue. I have a friend that coughs like crazy too. Once she practiced a bit and got her technique down, she was OK. Tell her to open her mouth while inhaling, that might help. Also let her know that she doesn't really absorb the nicotine in her lungs the way you do with cigs so there's no reason to try to get that deep inhale.

There's a learning curve. Once she comfortable and isn't coughing you can find her something that doesn't need to be charged and filled so frequently. Let her take it slow and let her ease into it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread