SOLAR FLARE first impressions video...

Status
Not open for further replies.

IanS

Aug 31, 2009
SE Iowa
2012 - Nick, I thought your reviews were thought out and humorous. I also like how you explained the battery life and how often you used it to get the battery life you achieved. I have noticed other reviews do not mention this. I also like how you did not blow the vapor directly at the camera so you can actually see what the vapor looks like unlike alot of other reviews that you cannot really tell how much they are getting, other than the "hey look at that I cant see anything except a white cloud just like all the other reviews".

Keep up the good work.

hitekhoney

Mar 9, 2010
CA
Hello everyone! after all the research and watchng videos, I finally purchased my first e-cig! It is the solar flare 2012... after reading some people saying that they are being approached with a blue led and a funny looking cigarette, asking so many questions and all that, me being shy, i opted for something more real looking.

I also wanted a PCC... though i probably won't really need one since i am always either by an outlet or computer. But is there a compatible PCC for the Solar Flare 2012 that I am unaware of? I read somewhere that the PC charger for the DSE 103 (which should also be the solar flare) is one and the same? Before ordering, I wanted to confirm this.

Somone please advise.

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread