Some help please!

Status
Not open for further replies.

nadja2

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2013
Malaysia
I saw them being largely sold in my country. They're called ego Queen I think. Been trolling around google only to find that they're pass thru's if I am not wrong. I don't want to be stuck on a pc vaping. LOL! I seriously need to get a kit up and running asap. Been a regular smoker for some 16 years now. These are suppose to be softer on my wallet.. and hopefully I don't stink with vaping :p

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
The Clock Barrens, Fillory
I saw them being largely sold in my country. They're called ego Queen I think. Been trolling around google only to find that they're pass thru's if I am not wrong. I don't want to be stuck on a pc vaping. LOL! I seriously need to get a kit up and running asap. Been a regular smoker for some 16 years now. These are suppose to be softer on my wallet.. and hopefully I don't stink with vaping :p

I only posted them for the visual. They are made by (or distributed by) SHENZHEN HELLO TECHNOLOGY CO.,LTD, so I imagine they can be found in many countries.

ETA: All of my batteries are JoyeTech, I prefer the name brand.

nadja2

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2013
Malaysia
There are a few sellers here who sells all kinds of ecigs, including the ego but I have no idea if they're not knockoffs. I personally don't like to buy fakes coz I really don't know how long it will last (with assumptions they go kaput in minimal time) nor do I want to get electricuted in any way. There's 1 authorised dealer here but they don't carry ego twist yet. They have eVic though but that's too bulky for my taste.

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
There are a few sellers here who sells all kinds of ecigs, including the ego but I have no idea if they're not knockoffs. I personally don't like to buy fakes coz I really don't know how long it will last (with assumptions they go kaput in minimal time) nor do I want to get electricuted in any way. There's 1 authorised dealer here but they don't carry ego twist yet. They have eVic though but that's too bulky for my taste.

Not all of the authorized vendors are listed on the JoyeTech site. Vendors who do sell them seem to go out of their way to promote the products as authentic JoyeTech. Is there a particular country that is easier for you to buy from?

nadja2

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2013
Malaysia
I am think of getting these from US since I am used to getting stuff shipped to me here. I am making a comparison from building my own ego twist as opposed to buying the kit. Let's see what do I need..

Joyetech 1000mah battery
clearonizer (how many do I need/how often these need changing)
charger
liquid

Did I miss something out?

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
I am think of getting these from US since I am used to getting stuff shipped to me here. I am making a comparison from building my own ego twist as opposed to buying the kit. Let's see what do I need..

Joyetech 1000mah battery
clearonizer (how many do I need/how often these need changing)
charger
liquid

Did I miss something out?

You really need two batteries, even if one isn't a Twist to save money. Otherwise you won't have anything to vape while the first battery is charging.

The number of clearomizers is tricky - there are many variables, such as filling one up with juice, then not liking the juice and having to dump it out and start over. They are also famous for having inconsistent quality, name brands or not. Personally, I like them, but with inconsistency in mind, I buy 5 or 6 at a time. I get the cheap disposable ones (not the kind that you can change heads on). How long they last varies too. I usually have 3 or 4 filled with different flavors that I rotate; I mostly use my carto tanks though, so those clearos can last months. If I was just vaping one, everyday, I would roughly guess it would last a week? It's really hard to say. I've had good luck with them, but I've read posts where people have had them burn out in a couple of days.

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
Having what you said in mind then I should get :

2 Joyetech 1000mah c twist battery
5 ce4? (these seems easier, no?)
charger
liquids to make me happy all month long (at least)

All good?

Sounds good to me. That's basically what I have (adding carto tanks and more bottles of juice than I want to think about). Hopefully the vendor you buy from will have sample packs of e-liquids to try. It's not unusual to not like or not be able to taste flavors until your sense of taste heals after the damage smoking has done to it. A tobacco flavor that actually tastes like tobacco cigarette seems to be difficult, if not impossible to find. I was lucky, since I smoked menthol cigarettes and I was able to taste mint flavors. There are many subtle flavors and fruity flavors that after 5 months still taste strange to me.

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
Thanks Ocelot we might be sharing the same taste bud. I have been on Dunhill Menthol Lights for many years and am looking forward to some fruity flavors. Joy joy!

I highly recommend trying minty flavors then. Peppermint, candy cane, menthols, flavors described as "Ice" or "Cool," etc. Having been a menthol smoker you actually have many more options for flavors you can taste early on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread