Some love for Sean at electronic-cigz.com. But beware of shipping!

Status
Not open for further replies.

w1ngz

Oct 23, 2010
Montreal, Canada
I wanted a bunch of stuff to go with my 401 I bought, and ordered a full PCC kit. Carts came with the PTB mod already installed, which is awesome! The powerpal PCC is excellent, as per all the reviews on youtube and here, and the extra attys and batteries has me contemplating making a lender kit for people curious to try out an e-cig before spending any money. :vapor:

I also asked if it was possible to get a sample pack, instead of the single 30ml bottle that is included with the PCC kit, which was a fantastic decision. Most of the 5 Crystal Liquid flavours I got are great! The Summer Strawberry and Apple Bomb alone are just too subtle for my tongue, but when mixed with something stronger like menthol, taste just like a flavoured candy cane. Cherry mixed up with classic tobacco is absolutely GREAT and may become my favourite mix. It gives just a little lighter taste to the bolder juices, and a really nice variety. Mixing things up, it's like I have 12 or 15 flavours to choose from instead of just 5! Thanks much for granting that request Sean. :)

As to the shipping, this isn't Sean's fault. As it turns out, if you're having your stuff shipped outside a major urban center, "next day AM" doesn't mean SQUAT to the mailman. I could have paid half what I paid in shipping charges, and gotten it at the same time. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread