Not open for further replies.

lasttango

What would Freud say?
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 10, 2010
Wilmington, DE / Ithaca, NY
www.last.fm
Been a year or more since I posted any kind of review or recommendation...

If you are one who likes mentholated juices... then I have a couple of strong recommendations...

First, I have to majorly plug ATONEMINT eliquid. They are California based and been in the game of doing just menthols for more than a year. Great customer service... nice packaging... etc...

there are about 8 juices in the line up... I have had them all -

I have been stuck on the Pomegranate Purgatory, Tropical Trinity and Strawberry Sacrifice for a long time... I am also a fan of their plain Mystical Menthol.

The base they utilize is so clean and refreshing... they supposedly use the same natural and herbaceous base in all of their offerings.

No funky aftertastes... clean, crisp and satisfying... relatively affordable too.

The flavorings are very subtle in the Pomm, Strawberry, Cantaloupe and Mystical Menthol.... while the coffee, cherry, pipe and tropical trinity are more flavorful.

I suggest giving them a try... I give them 5 stars ;-)

These are very clean and strong menthols where the flavor(s) are not overpowering or sweet.

I have ordered from them more than ten times.

Their juices are "go to," advs for me.

_____

I also came across this juice company named: Adirondack Vapor in the deals and steals thread...
I ordered a handful of their juices... from their Summit line...

The Mentholated one is named: Champlain... it has a nice minty/menthol base with an apricot finish... I am finding this one pretty addictive...
Clean, well made juice... a milder menthol with a bit of an earthy finish - quite unique... but I like it a lot. I have ordered it three times.

----------------------------

Lastly, another company that I have been infatuated with is TBD e-liquid: (the best damn e-liquid) - another California based company... Customer service reminds me a bit of Clark from Nicoticket - kind... interactive... enthusiastic... nice free samples...

Juice is well made... very well made... and flavorings are spot on...

I get a mentholated Peach Green Tea (peach dragon), Berry Cool, Strapple berry and Polar Pear... my favorite is Pina Guavado... I select the cool + Menthol option in the ordering page... it's koolada and methol...

These TBD juices are GREAT drippers... and don't gunk coils... clouds of vapor...

anyway... thought I'd throw this one out for the menthol lovers...
I am always looking for new menthols... ones where the juice was designed to carry menthol or pull it off well... menthols without terrible after tastes. So, feel free to post some if you find some you like...

I'd also suggest Polar Bear from Grizzly Vapes/Steam Monkey...

Last edited:

The Joel Train

Sep 7, 2014
Connecticut
Off the vapor room my current adv is AC menthol tobacco it has a really nice clean nasal clearing menthol with a good tobacco base.
Port menthol from the same company is good too less tobacco more just a clean strong menthol.

I have been on a quest for a menthol tobacco that tastes like a lit menthol cigarette (Newport or kool) if anyone knows let me know PLEASE!

SchmidtyKy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 18, 2013
Anytown, USA
I'm pretty obsessed with White Walker from Seduce Juice. It hits really nice and is simply a delicious, minty, clean vape. I'm a throat hit junkie, but it's hard to find good hitting juices that don't make me cough (let's just say that cinnamon and I have a love/hate relationship). But this stuff just hits perfectly and is the closest sensation I can find that imitates the hit I used to get from a cigarette.

Nibs91

Verified Member
Nov 27, 2014
Ohio
Man, I'm looking for a menthol ejuice without the fruity gunk in it. I'm unfamiliar with the tobacco juices that have menthol in them. Most menthols I've tried are wayyy too "cool chill" or "halls cough drop" tasting. Any suggestion fellow mentholers?

Edit: Wanted to add that (don't hate on me guys) I LOVE the menthol flavor of RJR's Menthol Vuse ecig. If I could get my hands on that formula I'd buy gallons of it.

Last edited:

CharleyDanger

Jan 10, 2015
D.C.
I'm pretty obsessed with White Walker from Seduce Juice. It hits really nice and is simply a delicious, minty, clean vape. I'm a throat hit junkie, but it's hard to find good hitting juices that don't make me cough (let's just say that cinnamon and I have a love/hate relationship). But this stuff just hits perfectly and is the closest sensation I can find that imitates the hit I used to get from a cigarette.

I would take White Walker over any juice. Menthol or not. It is truly the perfect vape. It even cures vape fatigue when I vape too much Astro. Before White Walker I would still get an urge to smoke a Newport every now and again. After White Walker I knew for a fact that I would never smoke another analog. I buy the stuff by the 118ml. Great vapor production, too.

SchmidtyKy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 18, 2013
Anytown, USA
I would take White Walker over any juice. Menthol or not. It is truly the perfect vape. It even cures vape fatigue when I vape too much Astro. Before White Walker I would still get an urge to smoke a Newport every now and again. After White Walker I knew for a fact that I would never smoke another analog. I buy the stuff by the 118ml. Great vapor production, too.

Same here! For more than a year I was just vaping away at tons of different flavors. Then I finally tried White Walker. I barely touch any of my other liquids anymore.

I also purchase the 118ml (especially when on sale!) but am considering the "goliath" size. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread