The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Somebody please stop me!!!

Discussion in 'Rebuildable Atomizer Systems' started by evgeny131, Nov 18, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. evgeny131

evgeny131 Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Apr 5, 2013
    Los Angeles
    Hello ECF Members!!!
    I am a vape gear addict.....I spend and spend.....I am overdrawn in my account...yet I continue to surf online vapor shops and browse for new gear....PLEASE convince me I do not need new toys. I am about to pull the trigger on a SS CHI YOU, AQUA, TRIDENT V2...and LIQUIDS......I sincerely believe that I have a problem, an addiction rather, to purchasing new vape gear even though I should be happy with what I have....
    this is my current collection...
    Atmomixani 69#1504 with Brass Kit + Trident, King SS#466 + SQuape, Just GG Brass#2405 + Ithaka,
    BaGua SS#1636 + Kayfun 2.1 Mini, Zenesis Winter Camo Sidewinder + Zen2 510 Adapter + Kayfun Lite Plus, Nemesis Kalafan#4542 + Kayfun 3.1ES Delta,
    Poldiac UMA#829 + Kayfun Lite, Poldiac Full Satin#705 + Kayfun Lite
    [​IMG]
    There is a countless amount of liquid of varying sizes and strengths on my shelf...
    [​IMG]
    and there is a drawer full of accessories...
    PLEASE CONVINCE ME I DO NOT NEED THE CHI YOU, THE AQUA, THE TRIDENT V2, or ANY OTHER NEW VAPE GEAR FOR THE NEAR FUTURE!!!!! I WILL BE VERY GRATEFUL AND CHAIN VAPE ON YOUR BEHALF....I Hate feeling like this picture....[​IMG]...out...

THANKS!
    Yev

2. Telly R

Telly R Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 12, 2013
    Vape Room, NC
    I can help with lightening your heavy burden.... Send some that good (sorry; troublesome) gear my way!!!

3. evgeny131

Apr 5, 2013
    Los Angeles
    I am happy with my gear....i cant stop myself from buying more!!! like a new shiny chi you, dual coil aqua and trident v2....those specifically....they are an itch that can only be scratched by...ADD TO CART lol

4. Nermal

Nermal Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Jun 8, 2013
    Farmington, NM USA
    Send me your credit cards NOW!

Seriously, if you are not putting us on, try to get financial counseling before you destroy your credit rating. Strangely, I recall that the local Better Business Bureau can make a recommendation. I don't suggest you answer internet advertising.

5. vaperature

vaperature Moved On ECF Veteran

Oct 8, 2013
    Chicago
    LOL. And I thought I was bad.

6. evgeny131

Apr 5, 2013
    Los Angeles
    LOL...I am not putting anyone on....its only a tad funny because it's true!
    I am overdrawn and want to overdraw more by buying the new toy...so I'm hoping a member will be able to say something that clicks and prevents me from clicking....ADD TO CARD!!!

7. Thrasher

Thrasher ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 28, 2012
    Madeira beach, Fla
    yea i went through this in the beginning , most of it ended up in the classies once i calmed down. now i just have a couple mods a few attys and vape two different juices, lol the juice vendors will miss a house payment if you ever slow down.

all you have to do is start to realize wow another mod that works just like the last two sitting here unused.. or gee yet another bottom feed tank that works just like the last one i really like.

8. donnah

donnah Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

I've read some negative comments about the aqua.. if that helps any.

9. evgeny131

Apr 5, 2013
    Los Angeles
    Thanks,.....that went a long way actually...I ended up closing the windows of a couple online vendors websites

10. evgeny131

Apr 5, 2013
    Los Angeles
    that went a long way too...
    convinced..i dont need an aqua....negative comments...and I have an Ithaka with tons of pre made coils

thanks!

11. evgeny131

Apr 5, 2013
    Los Angeles
    Could not resist the temptation....
    New Nemesis Mixed Matte, Omega Dripper are on the way!!!
    Help me!!!
    LOL..
    seriously though, can't wait for this week's vapemail!!!
    The Mixed Nemmies were just released!

12. savagemann

savagemann Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 21, 2013
    California East Bay
    It's ok to go for broke, but don't go broke.....or broke-r

13. evgeny131

Apr 5, 2013
    Los Angeles
    atmomixani knew...
    the minute i would see the mixed matte nemmie there was no chance....lol....its entrapment!

14. DSmooch

DSmooch Super Member ECF Veteran

Nice collection! there's nothing like holding a quality piece of gear. For me I'm not sure if it was guilt or reason (or both!) but at some point I just stopped buying. At the end of the day I just use 2 PVs (DIDs on Caravela). Just notice at some point, when life takes over, you'll be returning to the same gear; the one that delivers consistently, that is the most reliable and requires the least amount of effort to setup.
    The day you make that observation, you're done with the frenzy buying.
    Anyways, beautiful collection. Enjoy :)

15. metamorpheus

metamorpheus Senior Member ECF Veteran

Jul 25, 2013
    AZ
    Well when you get your account back up you can cut costs and start making your own juice. There is an initial investment, but it costs me around a dollar per 15ml bottle. Like with any addiction, the first step is to realize it which you have. Become the observer of your own thoughts and question them. Watch this video too.

16. Kanj.nguyen

Kanj.nguyen Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 18, 2013
    Princeton, NJ
    Or, y'know, just buy clones.

17. jrs99

jrs99 Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 5, 2013
    King George, VA
    After VapeCon3 I swore I was done buying anything except consumables until after the new year.
    The mixed Nemmies almost had me last night too but I clicked away and didn't buy it. I have enough mods for now however I'm still searching for the right atty.
    I tried to put a Russian into my cart last night but they were out of stock. I'm pretty sure my Zen Carto Tank is going up on the classies. If it were to sell then I'd go for the Russian, otherwise I'll just have to wait until 2014.

18. Sickkboy

Sickkboy Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 19, 2012
    Bangkok, Thailand
    You need to hide your cc and go get brainwash or get someone smack your head till you can't remember where you hide it immediately :lol:

19. Jazzi Mike

Jazzi Mike Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 3, 2013
    Michigan
    Dude, scrap all that stuff and buy a Reo. You have enough battery holder, why not try a bottom feeder?

20. evgeny131

Apr 5, 2013
    Los Angeles
    while i'm eagerly awaiting this weeks vapemail...
    Mixed Matte SS/Brass Nemesis, omega rda, (Liquid...(P.O.E.T, ReHab, Vapor Crusader, Flavorz by Joe), Ekowool 2 and 3mm, Ribbon Kanthal .7 and .8mm)
    I am thoroughly enjoying vaping The Standard Curious Jorge using my
    Just GG Brass/Ithaka Hybrid...0.75ohm dual coil
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.