Status
Not open for further replies.

evgeny131

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Apr 5, 2013
Los Angeles
i don't think im quite in excess because i use my collection daily....each tube is paired with a high end atty and great liquid and I thoroughly enjoy every mod that I own.....the old stuff, vv/vw devices, etc....I give away to friends that wanna get into vaping....today I am stalking the mail lady because my new nemmie is supposed to arrive....I believe if I was truly obsessed and without control I would buy a SS Chi You, yet I passed it up, along with the Aqua because I simply couldn't convince myself.
6O03s5L.jpg
+
dcrHtsO.jpg

= complete collection

evgeny131

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Apr 5, 2013
Los Angeles
Bingo!
I'ts also my workhorse and everyday PV. My Provari is there in case the Caravela was stolen by the girlfriend.....
If you're only going to have one... make it count!

IMG_20131114_094658_zps32de0c9f.jpg
very nice! I never got a chance to buy one....too hard to get and I never had the patience to wait or browse classifieds....
my entire collection consists of retail purchases or discounted retail purchases, that's why I don't feel so bad about owning ALMOST every piece I wanted....
I wanted to pair up the nemesis like my poldiacs. At this point, as soon as my nemmie and omega arrive today (stalking as we speak)...
I consider my collection temporarily finished. I work very hard and I enjoy every mod that I have...as you can see from the pic each piece has a unique character IMHO. I started this thread because I wanted to be prevented from buying random stuff...but at this point, it is turning into an overall introspective comparison of some of the best mechanical devices to date....
to the community: keep this thread alive with contributions of your collections....

BuzzKilla

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 4, 2010
Etobicoke, Ontario
www.graindeep.etsy.com
very nice! I never got a chance to buy one....too hard to get and I never had the patience to wait or browse classifieds....
my entire collection consists of retail purchases or discounted retail purchases, that's why I don't feel so bad about owning ALMOST every piece I wanted....
I wanted to pair up the nemesis like my poldiacs. At this point, as soon as my nemmie and omega arrive today (stalking as we speak)...
I consider my collection temporarily finished. I work very hard and I enjoy every mod that I have...as you can see from the pic each piece has a unique character IMHO. I started this thread because I wanted to be prevented from buying random stuff...but at this point, it is turning into an overall introspective comparison of some of the best mechanical devices to date....
to the community: keep this thread alive with contributions of your collections....

Yeah, i had no idea about how popular this mod was going to get, when i signed up to pre-order....

Funny you should mention the Omega... I got one coming in today or tomorrow... lol

evgeny131

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Apr 5, 2013
Los Angeles
Yeah, i had no idea about how popular this mod was going to get, when i signed up to pre-order....

Funny you should mention the Omega... I got one coming in today or tomorrow... lol
when i ordered the nemmie i got the omega....i only own one dripper- the trident in the pic, and it was the cheapest acceptable topper for my new nemmie.....i wanted another dripper....some liquids, like P.O.E.T are meant to be dripped only IMHO....the pics of new gear will probably be up in an hour...stalking....stalking...........vapemail is out for delivery...lol....

Plumes.91

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 30, 2012
United States
All I need is 1. Provari 2. Reo 3. Evic for the car.
*Natural, Cheap mechanical, Silver Bullet, Bolt, Telescope. eGo batteries, my Janty Kuwako, my volt batteries.
*4-6 rebuildable dripping atomizers. 2-3 genesis tanks. 6-10 vivi novas/BC Clearos.
*A whole bunch of cotton and a whole lot of kanthal wire. A whole lot of nic base & a whole lot of flavors.

= completely and totally happy and I wish I didn't even have all of this. I quit collecting. I don't need X amount of mechanical mods in case X amount break. I don't need X amount of regulated mods in case X amount break. If mods are here to stay, then any future mods that I will need to purchase are being safely kept in a warehouse ready to be sold to me at any given moment.

Last edited:

evgeny131

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Apr 5, 2013
Los Angeles
Complete Collection:
I am temporarily boycotting any new gear!
Bagua SS + Kayfun 2.1 Mini, Nemesis Mixed Matte + Omega RDA, Nemesis Kalafan + Trident RDA, Just GG Brass + Ithaka,
69+Brass Kit + Kayfun 3.1ES Delta, Zenesis Winter Camo Sidewinder + Kayfun Lite Plus, King SS + SQuape,
Poldiac UMA + Kayfun Lite, Poldiac Full Satin + Kayfun Lite
gn0VmP8.jpg

evgeny131

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Apr 5, 2013
Los Angeles
Hey Everyone:
Please chime in with your build experience...
How are you building dripper quad coils for maximum wire temp and quickest heating time? I'm finding that quad coils take too long to heat up, and have a noticeable voltage drop using .5 ribbon 3 wraps per coil (.3ohm total), or 28 awg 4 wraps per coil (.25ohm)....
every time i end up going back to duals using .7 or .8 ribbon or 29awg....its lightning fast....
anyone have suggestions for building efficient quad coils? batteries on hand are good- MNKE 18650, AW 18650 1600mah (over 20amps)

dutch onsea

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 14, 2013
gent/Belgium
Can't give you any advice on the gear and I actually doubt that you want some...But if you just want to show us your devices, than I got some: clean the awesome JGG/ithaka cause it looks dirty. I know the brass requires maintenance, I'm holding the same at the moment, but GG stuff deserves to be shiny...Great collection !!!

evgeny131

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Apr 5, 2013
Los Angeles
short update...it has now been a few days and I have not bought anything!!! I feel content.....
qlRJEQI.jpg

this makes me realize that most of my other mods are not necessary....but nice to have nonetheless....it turns out that these three are my go to devices pretty much all day.....
i am keeping the JGG Brass dirty....at least for a while longer....I am literally not spending a cent on vape gear and polish costs something?
what do u guys use for brass that doesn't scratch like Brasso? got a bottle of that but I'm not about to take it to a GG....lol....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread