Someone recommend me a juice vendor and juice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forkeh

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2012
California
Here's the deal, my go to vendor has been ECblends for a while. Don't get me wrong, I love their stuff, but I'm looking elsewhere for several reasons. Getting a bit bored of my go to flavors, and their processing times are really starting to get on my nerves. They also dropped American Express. This is no good for me, as it's the only CC I carry. I've been using my check card lately, but I really don't like doing that.

So here's what I'm looking for. Not terribly expensive. I like ECblends price and I'm looking for something around that. A bit more expensive would be acceptable. I want them to take Amex. Good processing times and reasonable shipping costs. I would like for them to carry some vape equipment too. I don't like having to go everywhere to get my coils and juice. In terms of juice, I want something light and crisp. Nothing perfumy. I've found some juices are just....heavy. I don't like that. I also like heavily PG dominant juices that sting a bit. I like a good TH at 12mg. As far as flavors go. No coconut, no banana, no grape. I'm open to trying most other things.

Sites I've already gone through and am not looking at: Volcano, good products, but mad price gouging. Smokeforpennys, good prices, but juices are just too heavy and perfumy. Madvapes, good price, but their juices are just....nasty. There's no other way to put it.

I'd appreciate a list of vendors to explore. Thanks guys!

JmanEspresso

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Jul 15, 2013
    Westchester, NY,USA
    Good Life Vapor has some great juices and a broad selection. PG/VG ratios vary, Ive got some that are more PG and some more VG. If its very important that you have higher PG, send an email, Customer service is great. Idk if you're after dessert/sweet vapes, but Deadly Sin is freaking amazing. For lighter fruitier flavors, I suggest: Cozmic Crunch, Tahitian Pearl and Corrosion. Tahitian Pearl really surprised me. Its very light, but in no way short on flavor. Crisp and juicy without being sickly sweet. Really nice juice. Cozmic Crunch is just a DEAD ON captain crunch berries cereal, and Corrosion is a juice I search for and am so glad I found. Citrus without being tropical or lemonadey. Not a huge fan of fruit juices, though I do like some, and this is one.

Alice in Vapeland has some really great flavors that are worth the little bit of effort it takes to order from them. Basically you have about a 24hr window starting tuesday nights at 10pm(check the website), and they close when they hit the limit. I was a little bit like, "why go through this effort and find out the juice is no good?", but, because of some reviews, I gave it a go. Really glad I did. I bought almost all of their juices, the ones I didnt, they sent samples of for free, and overall, the order was a sucess. I liked some, and some others I could pass. Nothing was offensive, just didnt scratch my itch. Highly suggest "A Quiet Morning", "Twas Brillig" "Fifteen Foot Falls" "Punkin Falls" and "Zombie Apocalypse". Fifteen Foot and Punkin are exceptionally good.

Fuzion- Cant leave out Fuzion. THESE guys are my fruity vapes guys. Like I said I tend towards the sweet/rich/bready/creamy types, but Fuzion does fruit the way I like. You would be doing yourself a disservice not to try Krankberry and Unicorn Blood, and XTC and Roundhouse w/ Cream are also killer vapes. Oh and Cookie Monster, the one non fruit vape of theirs I have, is one of my favorite vapes. Its like a Crispy cookie cracker, not a sugary sweet sugar cookie. Kinda hard to describe, but very delish.

sze5003

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Mar 19, 2012
    U.S., PA
    Try mtbakervapor. They have awesome shipping and processing. I used to order priority and it would take all week with other vendors. At mtb all I use is regular mail and I get it in 2-3 days. They have a lot of great juices. I'm a menthol vapor so I like thug juice. They have some other nice flavors I want to try like moo juice, or jungle juice.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk 2

Forkeh

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Feb 16, 2012
    California
    I just ordered a sample pack from Deejstuff. After digging through the forums I've heard good things about them. I think I'm just going to go on a bit of a sample bender for a while and see if I can't find anything I really love.

I think I'll try Fusion next. I liked what I saw on their site, and don't remember why I didn't order from them lol, it might have been the CCs they accept. But it's okay, next time. I can get a gift card. Not so sure about Alice in Vapeland. I don't like having to wait to order, and nothing I saw on the site really peaked my interest. I'm partial to simple flavors, and I love my tobacco flavors. Not gonna lie, some of those super fancy named juices make my head spin a bit. But I might give it a go eventually.

Anyway, keep 'em coming. I'll make a list and order from various vendors. I've just discovered the joys of sample packs :)

BGaulding

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Oct 3, 2013
    Virginia, USA
    I agree with sze5003 & combatvet. Mount Baker Vapor has a large selection of flavors, great prices, excellent customer service, & the best shipping. You can customize your PG/VG ratio, build your own E-Juice, add extra flavor shots & if all that isn't enough, they send out free samples. They are my go-to juice vendor.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread