Status
Not open for further replies.

WeirdWillie

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 4, 2014
Houston, Texas
Kent something is wrong with my order !
You see this was my first NT order http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/nicoticket/612626-i-finally-did.html and sinse noon today I have gone threw 5ml of Wakonda and about halfway threw a 5ml tank of Strawnilla,:drool: this stuff has a tendency if vaporizing at a high rate of speed.:D

The only thing I can think of is that it is so dang good that I keep chain vaping and can't put it down.

You should be ashamed of your self, how dare you produce a product that one can't put down, and one the other juice manufacturers don't have a snowballs chance in hell competing with. :toast:

Was this stuff suppose to be this good, or is this going to be a bait and switch, where you send me the good stuff the first order?

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
Omaha, Nebraska, United States
www.nicoticket.com
Kent something is wrong with my order !
You see this was my first NT order http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/nicoticket/612626-i-finally-did.html and sinse noon today I have gone threw 5ml of Wakonda and about halfway threw a 5ml tank of Strawnilla,:drool: this stuff has a tendency if vaporizing at a high rate of speed.:D

The only thing I can think of is that it is so dang good that I keep chain vaping and can't put it down.

You should be ashamed of your self, how dare you produce a product that one can't put down, and one the other juice manufacturers don't have a snowballs chance in hell competing with. :toast:

Was this stuff suppose to be this good, or is this going to be a bait and switch, where you send me the good stuff the first order?

Tin foil hats brother, tin foil hats.

Megan Kogijiki Ratchford

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jul 17, 2013
Arvada, CO
YAY, WILLIE!! Buddy, if you like it this fresh, you are in for one heck of a ride! Clark's stuff gets better and better.
I hope you ordered BIG bottles! And RE-ordered more this afternoon :laugh:

Yeah......if you bought 15ml bottles you need to reorder NOW so you might get it Monday....danger WW....:unsure:

Soignee

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2014
Austin>SWFL
plus.google.com
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread