• Winner
    Reactions: stols001

JJOOHHNN

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Mar 19, 2013
    USA
    OK, I read your list again and I disagree with a good part of it:
    a) they are being regulated, you can't just do whatever you want with it, esp. in public places, you'll get jailed.:danger:
    b) really? don't want to give examples, but they are:censored:
    c) cmon, there are laws about it, you can't offer it to underage kids or you'll get jailed again. :danger:
    d) do not agree with that one either, if you'll use a "bad" one you could also get sick and die. Even the "good" ones are advised to approach with additional protection (every time).
    e) and they can also end a lot of lives, not directly but still. If we'll turn to some history pages, millions died because of "V" in one way or another.
    d)? why tf is the "d" again?:unsure:
    as for designs, I already mentioned that in my opinion, there are no significant differences between the "models" to call it a different design for each of them.
    e) again? OK, e comes after d, that one you remembered. :thumbs:
    As for "made in China" models, why not? there is a very good selection of real and "fake" ones made in China. Don't be a racist about them. :blush:
    f) they will call it a drug and charge an extra tax for it one day.
    g) for that one let's ask our gentleman expert, do they or do they not mr. @Tabac man ?
    h) there are surveys in high schools and universities
    i) not sure about that one either. They are actually pretty dangerous if you'll take a closer look.
    It can change your whole life after 10 minutes of :wub:... you know
    j) there are a lot of anti V groups on-line, just google.

To conclude it, Wikipedia seems to know something more about everything after all :blink:

They killed off new born holders in China at one time leading to a shortage, that that part is not racist but simple fact.

• Optimistic

dreamvaper

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
  • Nov 20, 2018
    UK
    They killed off new born holders in China at one time leading to a shortage, that that part is not racist but simple fact.

it is almost leveled now, ok 48% out of ~1.500.000.000 I still consider a very good amount to choose from.
    And there are artificial ones too, not sure about the numbers produced.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread