Nov 18, 2012
near buffalo, NY

Thrasher

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 28, 2012
Madeira beach, Fla
they named clearomizers 'stardust" dunno why, like all things there they love to change names (think its for search engines).

the only way to know what your getting is either check the description carefully or email them for clarification.

it says in the description they are long wick, i think the short was the earlier models.

in the video he says a new item they have been out a while so take it with a grain of salt.

Last edited:

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
The Clock Barrens, Fillory
Hi! Just an observation. I use Stardusts (and their clones) all the time and have found the name brand (which is Vision - eGo - CE4, rebranded as "Stardust" by gotvapes) to be no more reliable than most of the clones. For something I consider to be disposable, I'm not really picky about whether it is a clone or not - I tend to pick up one or two when I order juice from different vendors. Interestingly, the "Sunrise" clone sold by ECBlend, has performed better for me than any other the others.

If you don't care about clones, Smoke Revolt has them on sale for $2.99.

ETA: Gotta love PBusardo:

Last edited:

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
The Clock Barrens, Fillory

Thank you so much for posting about that! Very interesting - especially the part about blowing vapor out of the bottom of the Kanger! I don't have a T3, but I can do it with my Kanger too! :D

RichardV

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 26, 2012
The Golden Isles of Georgia, USA
The video was made when they started selling the v1s. You will get v2 when you order with the following upgrades.
"NEW PLASTIC! ALL NOW IN LONGER WICKS!
New reformulated tube on the newest version of Stardusts, stronger and virtually impervious to juice leeching. Now ALL Stardusts come in Long Wick versions."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread