Status
Not open for further replies.

rasmith1959

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 15, 2013
Guthrie, OK
What were u using before???

Been using an eGo-C Twist with a Kanger T3 clearomizer. Don't think I'll get rid of it, but will keep it for a backup just in case. Bought my current setup about a month ago, before that was using Blu ecig's.

Was happy with the Blu's at first, but started having issues with batteries and cartos, so I decided to switch to a more advanced rig.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 4 Beta

rasmith1959

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 15, 2013
Guthrie, OK
It came in today's mail! Vaping with it now and I'm impressed! Really like this and am glad I spent the money for the eVic. Also in today's mail was my shipment from Alien Vapors. Yes got some Boba's Bounty and Gorilla Juice. Haven't tried the gorilla juice yet, but boba's bounty is OK.

It's definitely different, and definitely it's not going to be my ADV. Though it is good enough to have on occasion to mix things up a bit.

mol

ECF Veteran
Aug 16, 2011
pittsburgh pa
good luck. I bought 2, love ego and fell for that cool vid they put out. The MVP software is a joke and looks like its no longer supported. the puff counter and length of puffs you will quickly get bored with.
Go to lowes and buy some solder and epoxy cause if you have it sitting upright on a table and knock it over a few times the top of control head will pop off. Slightly over tighten a atty and you will twist off the connecting wires to the head.But the batteries last all day if you don't drop it.
went back to the ego twists and bottom coils, Whats left of my evics are sitting in a junk drawer.
I hope your experience is better
mol

McVaip

Jun 20, 2013
Ontario, Canada
I bought my evic used off the classifieds on another site and I love it so far too. It had been used for about a month before i got it and I have used it for about 10 days so far. It doesn't have the 2 magical screws, but it isn't something that I tote around with me anyway so I am not too worried.

As far as an all day vape juice, like most people I switch around what I vape anyway so I don't have all day one. However if I can't make my mind up what I really feel like, I usually choose from chocolate, chocolate, chocolate or sometimes I try chocolate.

Good luck with your evic adventures and your search for an all day vape juice..... :)

rasmith1959

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 15, 2013
Guthrie, OK
good luck. I bought 2, love ego and fell for that cool vid they put out. The MVP software is a joke and looks like its no longer supported. the puff counter and length of puffs you will quickly get bored with.
Go to lowes and buy some solder and epoxy cause if you have it sitting upright on a table and knock it over a few times the top of control head will pop off. Slightly over tighten a atty and you will twist off the connecting wires to the head.But the batteries last all day if you don't drop it.
went back to the ego twists and bottom coils, Whats left of my evics are sitting in a junk drawer.
I hope your experience is better
mol

Are yours the V1 or V2 control heads? The difference is that the V2 have 2 small screws to help keep the top from coming off. As for the MVR software, it's up to version 1.3, so I don't think that the have dropped the support for it. Though it is nice, I don't think that it's something that I'll use that often.

mol

ECF Veteran
Aug 16, 2011
pittsburgh pa
Are yours the V1 or V2 control heads? The difference is that the V2 have 2 small screws to help keep the top from coming off. As for the MVR software, it's up to version 1.3, so I don't think that the have dropped the support for it. Though it is nice, I don't think that it's something that I'll use that often.

dont care, never spending $100 for a control head again, back to the $25 ego twist and no head aches

rasmith1959

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 15, 2013
Guthrie, OK
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread