Status
Not open for further replies.

drysprocket

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2014
Los Angeles
Who buys from Space Jam? Havent heard anything about them but I was looking at this Andromeda juice they have, seems legit...any input about this company?

I'm a huge fan of their Eclipse. Best sweet tobacco-custard I've found. I've tried all of their others flavors, and for me they range from good to solid. I can't think of any that I didn't like at all/couldn't vape except for maybe Venus (it's just odd). Most people seem to like Andromeda but it's too sweet for me. I like more of a natural blueberry.

Overall, they're one of my favorite of the premium bottle vendors. With that said...it's really hard to recommend any of these companies at their price point. 22 bucks for 30 mils is simply too much. But in context they're good vs. others at that price.

Hotwire

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 20, 2010
England
Eclipse is okay but like most of their liquids, the flavours are extremely mild. A lot of people complain they are not strong enough. I have Eclipse and in a subtank nao at .5ohms and 25-30 watts it was 'okay' but gets boring real quick for me, a mild, very mild RY4 sort of taste. I was really looking forward to their 'Venus' after reading about the flavour profile only to try it in store and it was so weak, I left without buying it, very disappointed. Even the guys in the shop say Space Jam flavours are very mild. I don't know why, but they just are...

Falconeer

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 27, 2015
Dunoon, West of Scotland.
As many of you will know by now I was a pipe smoker for many a long year. One of my treat/good going out aromatic pipe tobaccos was Peterson's Sunset Breeze with its amaretto aroma - I have to say I do enjoy Space Jam's Eclipse which reminds me strongly of Sunset Breeze.

However Eclipse is supposed to have a Cavendish Tobacco taste in the background which I have never managed to detect so I add a little Evapore NYC ( a very common basically Virginia Tobacco type e liquid in Spain ) 16% Nic to my Space Jam which does help things along.

I do however find Space Jam's liquid to be on the thick and coloured side so it does tend with me to use coils a little more quickly than a clearer juice.

Hotwire

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 20, 2010
England
I still buy Eclipse. It's a simple ADV and best for me in my Nautilus Mini. Where I buy it from it stays clear in colour for a long time. It has a nice sweet taste and I vape it over coffee in the morning and through the day at round 15W. To keep things more affordable and to make life easier on my coils I mix it 50/50 with 20VG/80PG Hangsen RY4.

Gives off better clouds than spacejam alone, doesn't ruin the flavour profile and yeah, very easy on the coils as the mix is a very light amber and quite runny due to more PG.

It will probably be my ADV forever. I only vape sub ohm and high VG in the evenings.

So yeah it's a really nice mild but flavourful ADV if you're looking for a sweeter tobacco ADV. Mixing in higher PG RY4 doesn't seem to change the flavour much and makes it very coil friendly.

YMMV.

Reactions: Falconeer

DebbieNY

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 11, 2013
New York City
I still buy Eclipse. It's a simple ADV and best for me in my Nautilus Mini. Where I buy it from it stays clear in colour for a long time. It has a nice sweet taste and I vape it over coffee in the morning and through the day at round 15W. To keep things more affordable and to make life easier on my coils I mix it 50/50 with 20VG/80PG Hangsen RY4.

Gives off better clouds than spacejam alone, doesn't ruin the flavour profile and yeah, very easy on the coils as the mix is a very light amber and quite runny due to more PG.

It will probably be my ADV forever. I only vape sub ohm and high VG in the evenings.

So yeah it's a really nice mild but flavourful ADV if you're looking for a sweeter tobacco ADV. Mixing in higher PG RY4 doesn't seem to change the flavour much and makes it very coil friendly.

YMMV.

Hmm, I'm going to have to try this. I have some Hangsen RY4 that I've forgotten about and the SJ Eclipse didn't 'wow' me, so the both of them just sit there unused. I mostly use a Nautilus, too. ;) Thanks, Hotwire!

Reactions: Falconeer

SmilingWolf

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 10, 2015
I've been circling back to try a few Space Jam juices I initially passed up. So far, Starship 1 is my favorite - very smooth, slightly sweet, slightly tart, and easy to vape all day. Omega has a beautiful peach flavor (the first peach I've enjoyed) ... but it's too flavorful for me and I plan to mix a small amount of Omega with a base of mild vanilla custard to tone it down. I took a chance on Pluto (a fan fave), but there was way too much going on for me to enjoy. Good luck!

swayback

Nov 20, 2015
I like the in general, not a big fan of all the flavors, I get the names mixed up too...
My favorite is pulsar/solstice! It's got some kick to it!
Pluto is not for me! Tastes ok at the start of the tank but buy the end I'm done with it! The mint turns to menthol for me...
I forget the name, but the toasted marshmallow and peanut butter sounds great, but... Nope not for me!
If I'm not mistaken starship 1 and galactic have all been recalled and pulled from the shelves.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread