Not open for further replies.

natura

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 5, 2009
USA-Western NY
Welcome to the forums Krythis,

I think we are lucky if Taras shows up once a day here. hehehe
I have no idea what his client base size is- BUT I am guessing pretty big and also a supplier for other businesses that sells PV stuff.

I've only been around for a month- but I just don't see Taras actively marketing via his forum. If my experience with EA ----> his regular customers know that he treats them right and to always check the forum.

AND that you should also know... he is tricky LOL you gotta just gotta turn over every item in the store... cause sometimes there are some really goodies in the corner. OH and today I peaked in the store..... and I saw a BUNCH of new stuff that I hadn't seen b4 LOL maybe I am buying in my sleep at Midnight lol.

Did I see an announcement of new product here. No.. Goodness.. I don't get unlesssss

At any rate, welcome and when Taras checks the board you might get an answer lol I told ya he is sneaky!! He likes keeping secrets I bet!

But if my memory serves me correctly- he did have a sale on a set before- I din't pay much attention since I wasn't in the market for one. The 901 Ultimate Kit is wickedly good buy...wonder if he has one on the 510? I mean we all buy starter kits and then turn around and buy back ups LOL. The classified work well here too in case you quit cigs and vaping altogether or just want something else.

OH OK I done babbling....for now ; )

WNY

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 11, 2009
NY USA
www.electronic-ash.com
Hi Taras,
Are your daily specials exclusively for attys and juice or can we expect to see kits pop up now and then? Also, do you allow pick-ups for local customers?

Thanks!

Hi there!
Actually over the last month we have had several starter kits as "Deal of the Day" We have had the 901 white kits, the 901 PCC kit, the DSE601 Pipe kit and just this past week we featured the RN4081 full starter kit with free shipping for 24.99 . So keep an eye out, because starter kits are certainly a part of the "deal of the day". We are currently moving our shipping location from Lancaster, NY to Cheektowaga, NY but I can allow a local pickups. If you are interested in a local pickup simply state that intent in the comments and special instruction box on the checkout page with your phone number and you will be contacted quickly for arrangements. Thanks!

Taras

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread