Specialty/Flavor range

Status
Not open for further replies.

chimney55

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 7, 2010
NW Arkansas
From what I've been able to tell "flavor range" is just that---the "flavor" juices that they have. Mostly, they are simple. Pineapple, apple, banana. These are available in any ration of PG/VG that you want.

Specialty juices are juices that have been "designed" by the people at FSUSA. These are an unknown combination of flavors (they don't share the recipes). They are developed at 50/50 PG/VG and aren't available in any other mixture. This is because whoever tests them finds that this is the optimum taste for what they are shooting for. In other words, if someone would try to mix a specialty flavor in 100% PG, the tastes would be "off".

Mobius_13

ECF Veteran
Dec 12, 2010
Hanover, PA
From what I've been able to tell "flavor range" is just that---the "flavor" juices that they have. Mostly, they are simple. Pineapple, apple, banana. These are available in any ration of PG/VG that you want.

Specialty juices are juices that have been "designed" by the people at FSUSA. These are an unknown combination of flavors (they don't share the recipes). They are developed at 50/50 PG/VG and aren't available in any other mixture. This is because whoever tests them finds that this is the optimum taste for what they are shooting for. In other words, if someone would try to mix a specialty flavor in 100% PG, the tastes would be "off".

Thank you. Perfect explanation.

Sent from my Galaxy S using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread