Spectrum's Tankapalooza - Hyper Color Pyrex Tanks and Tips for RBA's and More!

Status
Not open for further replies.

murtcepS

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 6, 2010
Michigan
Could use the Pure tank right now. Had to try to find one yesterday, came here and No Joy.

Hang in there my friend...Joy is coming soon:D

Can you contact me when you get the pure tanks in stock? When removing my tank for the first time on my pure, it cracked and broke in to multiple pieces.

I've broken a few quartz tanks when removing them. Lube the o-rings, take your time and be extra careful. I'll update here and on the website when we get closer.:)

Last edited:

spartanstew

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 29, 2013
Wylie, Texas
The soon to be released Protank 2 will have replaceable glass..... I bet they would look great with all the colors y'all have. Wish I knew what size the protank 2's will have.

Somebody on the preorder list is going to send me one for measuring. Hopefully it's available in the high-end Pyrex.

Any update on the ProTank II? I bet you'd sell a boat load.

jfountain2

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 28, 2012
United States
Any update on the ProTank II? I bet you'd sell a boat load.

The Protank 2 has an odd shaped glass that looks to me like it sucks, I'm not even planning on getting one now. I did get the Davide Glassomizer and it's great.... it has replaceable glass that I am hoping murtcepS decides to carry.....

murtcepS

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 6, 2010
Michigan
The Protank 2 has an odd shaped glass that looks to me like it sucks, I'm not even planning on getting one now. I did get the Davide Glassomizer and it's great.... it has replaceable glass that I am hoping murtcepS decides to carry.....

I took one look at the Protank 2 glass and knew it would be a PITA. Have to take a pass on that one.

jfountain2

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 28, 2012
United States
I took one look at the Protank 2 glass and knew it would be a PITA. Have to take a pass on that one.

Have you given any thought to the Davide Glassomizer tanks..... they look much simpler than the protanks 2's and since the Davide is cheaper and has all the features of the protank 2 (including using the same replaceable coils) I think people will be buying a lot of them.

Check out the pics at DV of the Davide..... AnyVape Davide Glassomizer

murtcepS

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 6, 2010
Michigan
Looking for your thoughts and suggestions on this bowling pin proto tip. Good, bad or indifferent...Fire away! :D (In a Z-Atty and regular 510 disposable)

1yo8zc.jpg

3150s35.jpg

Last edited:

jfountain2

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 28, 2012
United States
Looking for your thoughts and suggestions on this bowling pin proto tip. Good, bad or indifferent...Fire away! :D

1yo8zc.jpg

It looks nice (would be better in blue) but my concern would be durability. How strong is it at the connection point?

As for suggestions.... how about a stainless steel tip that can be unscrewed from it's base and a colored glass tube inserted into it....?

Like these but with glass instead of plastic and in the USA instead of some European country that never has them in stock anyway...
Purple Colordrip - Drip'n Vap

murtcepS

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 6, 2010
Michigan
Thanks Fisty! I dropped one on a granite counter top the other day. It bounced all over the place then hit the floor...Not a scratch.:D

Wish I could give an ETA lostg12. The tubing was ordered last week and should be delivered on Tuesday. It's a smaller production run this time so hopefully the wait won't be nearly as long. The F3cta tanks will definitely be finished before the tips though. I'll update here and on the website when we get closer.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread