SPI - What's in it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trips1103

ECF Veteran
Feb 8, 2011
North Carolina
I originally put this up in the general section, but didn't get any responses from it. I don't suppose many people with mods, or those who have gone the eGo-type route, would ever run across this juice. Sad .. because it's exceptional!!

Now I know there's a huge thread dedicated to the topic, but it's overwhelming to go through. My question is direct. For those of you who love this juice, WHAT does it taste like to you?

Me ... I can taste the tobacco, and almost a cherry type flavor. It's not really cherry .. but it leads a person to think so because it has that rich, full bodied pipe scent. But it's not pipe tobacco I taste. I don't like the way pipe tobacco tastes. So all I can put together is tobacco, some type of succulent fruit?, and possible a bit of brown sugar?

I'd really like to figure it out, as this has become my #1 go-to juice. Not only that, but I'd love to try other flavors similar to this one, but I can't pinpoint this flavor. I'm completely lost in the choice process.

Any thoughts would be helpful.

Also ...... Bloog!: I never expected to find such a good juice in your line up. Seems as if most of your flavors are standard ones. Whoever put this blend together needs a raise. I would LOVE to see other complex flavors like this coming from your company. Right now I'm only purchasing one juice. Give me a larger assortment and I'll purchase more!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread