Spiced Apple Ejuice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bootiewootsy

ECF Veteran
Dec 14, 2014
Port Orange, Florida, USA
I picked up a box of spiced apple tea at Publix yesterday and came home and made a bottle of ejuice.
It is delicious vaping without steeping.
I put the tea bag in a cup with pg and microwaved it for 5 seconds, then let it sit for about 4 hours.
Added the Vg, back in microwave for 5 seconds, then shake it several times, added the Nic and shaked it a couple of times more..
Been vaping it all day today.
To me it has a cinnamon apple flavor. I told my husband I may get addicted to it..lol
Hope someone tries it.
Carol

inspects

Squonkamaniac
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 15, 2014
Arizona, Ecuador
I picked up a box of spiced apple tea at Publix yesterday and came home and made a bottle of ejuice.
It is delicious vaping without steeping.
I put the tea bag in a cup with pg and microwaved it for 5 seconds, then let it sit for about 4 hours.
Added the Vg, back in microwave for 5 seconds, then shake it several times, added the Nic and shaked it a couple of times more..
Been vaping it all day today.
To me it has a cinnamon apple flavor. I told my husband I may get addicted to it..lol
Hope someone tries it.
Carol

Interesting, Carol....!

Bootiewootsy

ECF Veteran
Dec 14, 2014
Port Orange, Florida, USA
Hi ktcmojo, it is regular tea bags, Celestial Seasonings, Charlie Baden called Cinnamon Apple Spice. I use 50/50 pg,vg.
I put the tea bag in a regular cup and added pg till it covered the bag.. When I was ready to make the juice I squeezed the bag to get all the flavor out, then used my syringe to take and measure the pg. Then used that percent to add the vg. I added the nic to my liking after it had cooled some from the last 5 seconds in the microwave to combine the vg and pg..
Hope you can find it.. It is delicious to me..

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread