RDA Split BF RDTA?

Status
Not open for further replies.

benley73

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 2, 2016
Not coiled mine up yet looks nice ,but did notice the screws where a bit too close to the center post , theres only enough room for a piece of paper between them , looks .... it could potential arc Connection which would not be good other than that Bf looks great seems to be built well too

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

Reactions: TheWestPole

TheWestPole

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 28, 2015
Los Angeles
I just ordered a clone to try out based on the reviews on fasttech. Does anyone here have an opinion?

$15.29 Free Shipping Split Styled RTA Rebuildable Tank Atomizer (316 SS + Glass, Silver) at m.FastTech.com

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk

@TheWestPole has one...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

I have the Coppervape version, so I can't speak to the one in your link. Mine is well made but for a couple of minor bugs. The single coil plug was ill fitting in a few places. I had to shave a bit off the sides to get it inserted, and a full mm off the top to get the top cap to set down flat. The cap itself also fits a little too loosely, shifting the air vent out of position and popping off on a couple of occasions. Installing one of the spare o-rings just below the AFC ring in the inside of the cap has kept it in position better. The BF function has worked perfectly, as has the 510 DT adaper, which has had some complaints with the SJMY model.

I love the vape. With a modest single coil build in that small chamber, you get the great flavor and warm vapor of a smaller atty. It's small and light (pictured below next to a BF Avocado 22) and the low capacity tank is just right for squonking. A bit too small for top fill IMO.

$12.00 Coppervape Split Styled RTA Rebuildable Tank Atomizer - 2ml / 316 stainless steel + glass at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping

IMAG2207_picmonkeyed.jpg

Afcarmona

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 18, 2014
Las Vegas NV USA
i purchased the sjmy version for FT ... i really love it - small build deck but easy to get around ... i vape it wide open and just got rid of the little afc ring inside... put it this way its not a purchase that i regret - i'm alternating with the cthulhu gaia (which is very similiar to it except with velocity style posts) and the sjmy split no probs with it at all... btw the drip tip of the serpent mini 25mm version works great on it.... pics to come...

best regards

tonyc

Btsmokincat

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 10, 2013
Waterville ME
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread