Spring Vapor, Home of Handcrafted eLiquids, The "Sgt VV" and Hardware for all your Vaping needs and more!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chief-A-Lot

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 30, 2009
Spring, TX
www.springvapor.com
Hey All, So I have decided to offer a permanent coupon code on ALL my Handcrafted eLiquid to all you amazing people here on the Ecf! This is in no way going to effect any of the specials, contests or promotions that we run from time to time. Please use the following code when there is no current specials or promotions running to enjoy a discount here at Spring Vapor on us anytime!

COUPON CODE: ECF5 (for a 5% savings on your juice orders all the time, everytime!)

With that said, stop on in to check out our extensive list of handcrafted eLiquid flavors with new flavors being added regularly!

Check out our Newly added "Black Label" line of eLiquid...we are continuously working on the best in eLiquid and believe that we have created a couple flavors that deserve to head our Black Label line, with more to follow as we deem our new liquids worthy!

-Black Label RY4
-Black Label 555 (available with or without PG!)

Always striving to bring the best and most enjoyable vaping experience to you. We are currently in the process of working on a redesigned version of an incredible VV mod you may or may not heard off... The Sgt VV! This little power house boasts 3.7-6.0 volts of vaping bliss! With its regulator, the Sgt gets upwards of 12+ hours of vaping while running off 2x 14500 batteries, so you know its compact. Did I mention its a bottom feeder as well! Pics and updates as more transpires.

We also proudly carry the best cartomizer Tank on the market... The Phiniac Tank! These amazing tanks are as durable as they are functional. Vape with confidence no matter how demanding your juices are, knowing the Phiniac will be up for the challenge! We only offer the Plain Clear Pyrex, however, swing over to Phiniac Glass and browse the most beautiful hand blown decorated tanks you can lay your eyes on!

Remember, we do custom orders and mixes! Send a pm or give us a call 832-663-1494 (5pm-10pm M-F and 9am-10pm on the weekends)

jmarkus

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 3, 2011
CA USA
The only changes that I've read is that the V3 body is made from resin and is one piece. Very nice insignia in the front as well. Perhaps J or Chief will fill you into any other changes that are made.

thanks wash, the only real change is a completely new body printed from a cad model in a resin, made out of wood or possibly metal down the line.

here are some pictures i took for the spring vapor site of the prototype. this was printed in a nylon resin:
vv3.jpg

vv3-2.jpg

vv3-3.jpg

vv3-4.jpg

Chief-A-Lot

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 30, 2009
Spring, TX
www.springvapor.com
Great Chief! I wanted to try the Cheesecake with a fruit added, and the Dun-kin Heinz Chocolate Frosting!

Will you carry unflavored PG/VG and nic in the future? Some DIY stuff?
Your going to love those! You know, haven't given the DIY stuff much thought... but never say never ;)

Sheyna

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Okay, found you all.

Congrats on the new thread, Chief...and thanks for the new code.

Oh, nice big pics of the soon-to-be. Thanks, jmarkus. Sweeet <swooon>.

Chief, the Dun-kin Heinz Frosting -- might that be sweet and creamy chocolate?
I am so desperately looking for sweet and creamy, instead of bland, dry, and chalky.

And, ut, oh, Angel Food Cake also now in pg/vg ratios? Whoa.

Chief-A-Lot

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 30, 2009
Spring, TX
www.springvapor.com
Yes, that's why I named it as such! Definetly check it out!

Okay, found you all.

I am so desperately looking for sweet and creamy, instead of bland, dry, and chalky.

Chief-A-Lot

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 30, 2009
Spring, TX
www.springvapor.com
Thanks for the code !
Now lets get rolling with some contests because I'm broke and I NEED a Phiniac. It seems like I have top off my Angel Food Frost carto every 30 minutes and it drives me nuts. I guess I could always vape something that doesn't taste as good but where is the fun in that ?
Soon enough, working out the details as we speak! Glad your loving the Angel Food Frost!

washvap

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2011
wa
thanks wash, the only real change is a completely new body printed from a cad model in a resin, made out of wood or possibly metal down the line.

here are some pictures i took for the spring vapor site of the prototype. this was printed in a nylon resin:
vv3.jpg

No problem bro, really like how the resin looks. I am looking forward to the wood and especially 18500 version. Not sure if that's going to become a reality any time soon. But, I'm going to be patiently awaiting for any updates.

Okay, found you all.

Man, my batts aren't coming until wednesday, I had to hide my sgt vv 2.5 so I wouldn't be drooling over it....lol!

Didn't have a change in the old thread but, I just wanted to welcome you two to the Army....Soldiers. Hope you two enjoy your army tank as much as I do.

Sheyna

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Didn't have a change in the old thread but, I just wanted to welcome you two to the Army....Soldiers. Hope you two enjoy your army tank as much as I do.

Thanks, wash. Acey beat me to the last 2.5, but now I get to snag v.3 and the 18500 (v.x -- hope hope hope). Already stocking up on batteries :facepalm:

But I'm still jealous Acey has a 2.5 to at least stare at :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread