The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Closed/Sold Squape Nduro DL

Discussion in 'Member Classifieds and Swaps' started by Hitcat44, Jan 8, 2020.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Hitcat44

Hitcat44 mere Pawn in Game of Life Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 9, 2015
    Ft. Vape-WKY
    Selling my Authentic Squape Nduro DL version complete with OEM Box, Books, Spares, Squape Grip-Strip, and even unused Squape Sticker. Only thing missing is the Drip Tip (the evil "Sock-Monkey" that normally lives in the Drier musta decided to expand scope of operations ;)). No issues or defects and performs perfectly.
    Only reason I'm letting it go is that I have purchased some new RDTAs (Brunhildes) and I have a strict rule; Acquire new Gear-Sell/PIF old Gear accordingly.
    A Breeze & bullet-proof to build & wick and Squape's Rep for Design, Quality, and Performance speaks for itself...

These sell new for from $152-$159 U.S. plus Shipping (OriginVape, Creme de Vape, etc). So, figure at $88 includes USPS Priority Shipping is not only fair but a Helluva Deal for such a high-end authentic piece of Gear.

For complete Details and accompanying Vid here's a link:
    StattQualm SQuape N[duro] - DL

Payment via Paypal and Sell/Ship to lower U.S. 48 only please.
    NO TRADES desired or considered please.
    Shipping will be within 48 business hours of cleared Payment via USPS PRiority Flat-Rate Shipping w/Tracking & standard Priority Insurance.

Check my Feedback to be assured & confident in my Gear, Descriptions, and prompt secure Shipping. Questions welcomed.

Thanks much for looking & considering :thumb: 20200108_151456.jpg 20200108_151624.jpg 20200108_151642.jpg

2. Asbestos4004

Asbestos4004 Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 11, 2013
    Sugar Hill, Georgia
    sounds fair to me...pm'd

3. Hitcat44

Hitcat44 mere Pawn in Game of Life Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 9, 2015
    Ft. Vape-WKY
    PM received and replied.

****SALE PENDING to Asbestos4004****

4. Hitcat44