Hitcat44

mere Pawn in Game of Life
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 9, 2015
Ft. Vape-WKY
Rating - 100%
65   0   0
Selling my Authentic Squape Nduro DL version complete with OEM Box, Books, Spares, Squape Grip-Strip, and even unused Squape Sticker. Only thing missing is the Drip Tip (the evil "Sock-Monkey" that normally lives in the Drier musta decided to expand scope of operations ;)). No issues or defects and performs perfectly.
Only reason I'm letting it go is that I have purchased some new RDTAs (Brunhildes) and I have a strict rule; Acquire new Gear-Sell/PIF old Gear accordingly.
A Breeze & bullet-proof to build & wick and Squape's Rep for Design, Quality, and Performance speaks for itself...

These sell new for from $152-$159 U.S. plus Shipping (OriginVape, Creme de vape, etc). So, figure at $88 includes USPS Priority Shipping is not only fair but a Helluva Deal for such a high-end authentic piece of Gear.

For complete Details and accompanying Vid here's a link:
StattQualm SQuape N[duro] - DL

Payment via Paypal and Sell/Ship to lower U.S. 48 only please.
NO TRADES desired or considered please.
Shipping will be within 48 business hours of cleared Payment via USPS PRiority Flat-Rate Shipping w/Tracking & standard Priority insurance.

Check my Feedback to be assured & confident in my Gear, Descriptions, and prompt secure Shipping. Questions welcomed.

Thanks much for looking & considering :thumb:
20200108_151456.jpg
20200108_151624.jpg
20200108_151642.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread