Status
Not open for further replies.

hazozita

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 7, 2013
Virginia
Cthulhu is coming out with the Squonk Genius. Basically a manual powered innokin Lift. It appears to be a silicon bottle encased in a metal frame. You attach a BF atty on top, then put it on a non-squonk mod. More work than the Lift since you have to manually press the bottle, but it should work a lot more reliably than the Lift.

Bottle specs say it holds 7.1ml, which is a pretty decent size. List price is $28.99.

Video of it by Cthulhu is below. Link to web site with specs: Squonk Genius – Squonking on Any MOD – CTHULHU MOD -Top Innovations for Vaping

gen.JPG

hazozita

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 7, 2013
Virginia
seems like it would leak when tipped without an attie on top but it didn't ?

Most certainly -- the top is basically open slots for filling, so without an atty liquid would just pour out if tipped. If they are smart, they will include a plastic cap like innokin did with the Lift to seal it off when an atty is not attached.

• Agree
Reactions: stols001

hazozita

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 7, 2013
Virginia
Just buy a squonk mod lol

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk
Fair point, but I do see a place for these type of devices. While there are many good quality mech squonkers out there, there’s far fewer regulated ones, and even fewer dual battery squonkers. I see this as a good match for someone who wants to squonk regulated at higher wattages. Pop this on a compact dual battery regulated mod and you have a more tidy setup than any of the current dual battery regulated squonkers.

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
Cthulhu is coming out with the Squonk Genius. Basically a manual powered Innokin Lift. It appears to be a silicon bottle encased in a metal frame. You attach a BF atty on top, then put it on a non-squonk mod. More work than the Lift since you have to manually press the bottle, but it should work a lot more reliably than the Lift.

Bottle specs say it holds 7.1ml, which is a pretty decent size. List price is $28.99.

Video of it by Cthulhu is below. Link to web site with specs: Squonk Genius – Squonking on Any MOD – CTHULHU MOD -Top Innovations for Vaping

View attachment 706069

This kinda reminds me of the Fountain RTA.

$11.42 Fountain V2 Styled RTA Rebuildable Tank Atomizer - 5ml / stainless steel + glass + plastic / 22mm diameter at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping

stephenwhat

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2013
Saint Cloud,MN.
This has been done before,so it's not a new idea.But looks like an improvement of an old idea.I would definitely use this on a dual battery mod for taking to work,as I'm tired of fighting with tanks,but hate having to carry extra batteries for my squonkers.I hope the 510 is adjustable in some way,and not fixed like the Innokin Lift.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread