The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Squonker

Discussion in 'New Members Forum' started by Franz Klammer, May 22, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Franz Klammer

Franz Klammer New Member

May 3, 2015
    hello, i m from Germany and search for i high quality Squonker for a very Long Time. I know the reo. I wish to Order a Full Aluminium body Squonker, Maybe with an dna 40 Chip. WHat is in the market ? Who can help me to find a reale high quality mod ? Franz

2. Izan

Izan Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Jul 1, 2012
    Mallorca, Spain
  3. K_Tech

K_Tech Slightly mad but harmless Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Sep 11, 2013
    Eastern Ohio, USA
    The only one I know of that fits those requirements (Aluminum squonk box, DNA40) is the Vapor Flask DNA 40 version 2.1S.

And welcome to the forum!

4. Franz Klammer

Franz Klammer New Member

May 3, 2015
    Thanks for the Picture. What can you say about the Quality of this boxes from Tmodcustoms ? Is it a better qualöity than a Reo Mod ? Where can i buy the Accessories for the mod (bottles etc.) ?

5. Izan

Izan Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Jul 1, 2012
    Mallorca, Spain
    ..and the link. CLICK BELOW More will be revealed
    Tmodcustoms Bottom Feeder Mods | E-Cigarette Forum

6. vkiwi

vkiwi Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Apr 12, 2013
    nz
    The Tmods are bullet proof. fine device in every way you can look at a squonker. I believe the price starts at 500USD but will last for life. He shot his mods with a shotgun for durability testing and they passed the test....

• Like Like x 1
  7. Hemptation

Hemptation Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 18, 2014
    Ridgeland,MS
    He also has a regulated version now That has the yihi 350 chip with temp
    Control. To my knowledge. It is the most durable and well built squonker I have ever owned. Dang thing will probably outlive me Hardest hitting mech mod I have ever owned as well

Wapari has a squonker out now. But it was a limited run I believe. The peko and g-deal is pretty amazing as well. But the TMod wins in durability every day

Crazy thing is. I got a reo. And immediately wanted a regulated version. And after getting the regulated squonkers. I now have the knowledge to keep me with the mech style squonkers. And the why is answered. To each their own tho. Good luck with your search. And I hope you fine that perfect mod we all search for

• Like Like x 2
  8. websterjody

websterjody Full Member

May 26, 2015
    love my rio.

• Like Like x 1
  9. HipGnosis

HipGnosis Full Member

May 15, 2015
    Wisc
    What's a 'squonker'?!?

10. Rossum

Rossum Surly Curmudgeon Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Dec 14, 2013
    SW VA
    It's a bottom-fed mod. The mod itself has a space for a squeezable juice bottle, typically right under the 510 connector. The 510 connector and atomizer have drilled center pins, allowing fresh juice to be squeezed into the atty whenever necessary. This provides all the benefits of using a dripping atomizer without actually having to drip juice from a separate bottle.

• Like Like x 2
  11. TraceyS

TraceyS Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 17, 2012
    Blacksburg, Virginia
    Never be another REO :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.