• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

St.Louis Gathering Saturday,August 20th

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tasselhoff

ECF Veteran
Time to bring the awesome again in St Louis :w00t:

The Place = Side Pockets in St.Charles.
Sidepockets - Sports Bar Redefined - St. Charles Location

The Date and Time = Saturday,August 20th Starting at 4:30 to whenever.

What to Bring = YOU and the money for your own food and drinks.

What to Expect = A Great time meeting and sharing with fellow vapers.

What we Bring = Everything else !!!!

Hope to see you their.

Last edited:

JustJulie

CASAA
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 30, 2009
Des Moines, IA
Will be there . . . less than 3 weeks and counting. :vapor:

Our gatherings are very inclusive, encompassing people from various different forums (and some who have never been to a forum). We have young folks (late 20s) all the way up to the old geezers (and, yes, I have been told I'm in the old geezer category). We often have one or two "vape-curious" smokers show up, as well as new vapers, and seasoned vets. We have people who use "standard" e-cigs (if there is truly such a thing) as well as expensive mods.

Yup. We pretty much have it all.

And best of all, we're always happy to welcome new folks into the group. :wub:

Dalton63841

Moved On
Feb 14, 2011
Maine
Looking forward to seeing you both, Dalton and Diagasa.

Dalton--the only cost is what you eat and drink. We have no dues or entrance fees. If money is tight, no one will look at you funny if you nurse a single beer or soda all night . . . or if money is really tight, a glass of water. :)

HAHA Im sure I could swing that easily, but a trip to St. Charles and back is a tank and a half of gas(~$70) for me way down here in the bootheel by the arkansas border.

JustJulie

CASAA
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 30, 2009
Des Moines, IA
HAHA Im sure I could swing that easily, but a trip to St. Charles and back is a tank and a half of gas(~$70) for me way down here in the bootheel by the arkansas border.

I occasionally make the trek to Hayti, Missouri where most of my father's family lives, and so I know what you're saying . . . definitely a bit of a hike.

But keep us on your radar . . . we meet every third Saturday of the month, so if you can't make it this month, there's always September.

Hi Everyone; Just to let you know we may not be in smoking section like we usually are. The bar has another big party planned so they will probably put us on the other side again. There is still plenty of room. We will be there, Just make sure you look around or just ask where the E-cig people are. They all know us .
Looking forward to seeing all of you!!

Dalton63841

Moved On
Feb 14, 2011
Maine
Hehe honestly it is looking like November. Next month we are finally paying off the girlfriends car, and I will be dropping the down payment for mine. Then of course October has halloween... Gaaa! Sooo much to do...

Besides atm we are sharing a single box mod, and only 4 batteries. That wouldn't even last the drive to St. Louis for us. :p Eventually we will get up there though, we have been excited to go to one of these meets, but there's always something.
Oh, noes. :(

Well, put us on the calendar for September . . . 3rd Saturday of the month like clockwork. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread