• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

St.Louis gathering Saturday May 21st

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tasselhoff

ECF Veteran
Hey Gang ;This month we will be bringing the St.Louis Awesomeness to our regular place in St.Charles .
As always newcomers are welcome.No charges or fees, just good times and good peeps!
Email me with any questions? Hope to see ya there!!!
Saturday, May 21st 4:30 to whenever
SidePockets
1439 Bass Pro Drive St. Charles, MO 63301
Sidepockets - Sports Bar Redefined - St. Charles Location

JustJulie

CASAA
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 30, 2009
Des Moines, IA
I went on the site and it looks pretty cool. Pool tables, darts and stuff. It sounds like fun :D They didn't have a drink menu on the site though, do they have New Castle beer?

I have absolutely no idea. I'm an old stick-in-the-mud, and I'm happy with my Blue Moon. :laugh:

I'm sure they'll have a beer that will suit you . . . and if not, at least you'll enjoy some good company. :wub:

Tasselhoff

ECF Veteran
Hi trukinlady: As far as I know there is not going to be a Vapefest in St.louis. It is in Vegas this year. Most of the people in group are going to either Vapstock 2011 or Awesomefloodbreakapaloozafest 2011 November 4th - 6th . If you out our way come to one of our gatherings it's like a mini vapefest. Hope this helps!!!

trukinlady

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Feb 24, 2010
Missouri, USA
Hi trukinlady: As far as I know there is not going to be a Vapefest in St. Louis. It is in Vegas this year. Most of the people in group are going to either Vapstock 2011 or Awesomefloodbreakapaloozafest 2011 November 4th - 6th . If you out our way come to one of our gatherings it's like a mini vapefest. Hope this helps!!!

Hi Tasselhoff!

Many thanks for the info! :)

Now I really wish I hadn't missed it last year!! :( Vegas is just a bit too far to drive this time! lol!
I haven't heard about Vapstock 2011, or Awesomefloodbreakapaloozafest in November. Will they be held in STL? I may be able to make it then. Thanks again!

BTW, I love your avatar!!

Tasselhoff

ECF Veteran

trukinlady

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Feb 24, 2010
Missouri, USA
Thanks trukinlady; That my" Little" feller. He's a Great Dane, Lab mix.
Vapestock will be in Florida here is a link Vapestock 2011 and
Awesomefloodbreakapaloozafest will be in Murfreesboro,Tennessee and here is that link
http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...263-awesomefloodbreakapaloozafest-2011-a.html:2cool:

Thanks again! :) I may make it to TN since it's not that far to drive.

"Little feller"?! lol! Beautiful dog! And I thought my .... hound mix was a moose! lol!

Hi Levitas; Sorry you could not make it. Yes we had a GREAT time. We had about 15+ people show up one newbie,some others we have not seen for a while and the regular crew. It was nice and quiet in the bar so we could have some really nice conversations. We had buckets of juice to share and some samples that e-liquid Planet sent and Jayson from Elite Vapor Works was there with his Signature line of goodies. Everyone brought their PV's (Darwins,Provari,Silver Bullet,E-Go's,V-Go,V4L diamond series,Bloogs,Map tanks and a bunch of other mods and goodies. I used to be one of the only KR808 die hards but that has changed so I am not the Red headed step child anymore Woot!.
Maybe next month you some of the others can make!!!!

Levitas

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 2, 2011
Saint Louis
I really wanted to make it :( I really did!

I missed a good buddies of mine show recently as well, that I really wanted to make, because of our intertwining crazy schedule. I haven't went out in literally months because of school and Sandy's working and whatnot.

I am asking that Sandy requests off for the next VapeMeet as I just really would like to make at least one. Thanks for the info on the meet!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread