• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

St.Louis Gathering Saturday, July 16th

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tasselhoff

ECF Veteran
Happy Fourth of July Everyone !!!!. We will be bringing the St.Louis Awesomeness to our regular place in St.Charles .
As always everyone is welcome .No charges or fees, just good times, good peeps and lots of goodies to try !!!!!.
Email / PM me with any questions or transportation issues? Hope to see ya there!!!

Saturday, July 16th. 4:30 to whenever

SidePockets
1439 Bass Pro Drive St. Charles, MO 63301
Sidepockets - Sports Bar Redefined - St. Charles Location

JustJulie

CASAA
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 30, 2009
Des Moines, IA
I do hope you'll be able to make it to one of the meets in the not-so-distant future, Dalton. We always have a blast. For those traveling a good distance, we generally are able to find a free place to crash locally so that you can enjoy the fun and not have to face a super long drive back home. No breakfast in bed, but sheets are always clean. :)

For those who are interested in stopping by, please note that we typically meet in the smoking section of SidePockets, which is towards the back and on the right side as you walk in the front door. However, when they have another large gathering in the smoking section, they'll put us in the non-smoking side, which is towards the back and on the left side as you walk in. I'm just mentioning it because we were on the non-smoking side last month, and some folks got confused when they didn't see the usual gang in the usual area. :)

Hope to see some new faces in the crowd this Saturday. :wub:

Levitas

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 2, 2011
Saint Louis
Sorry to those of you who could not make :(. Maybe next month?
I know I"ll be there:p

You have no idea how much I desire to make on of these meets, at least ONE! It seems that fate is ever working against me on this. I just got a job recently, and I work every weekend. Now, this doesn't always propose a problem, but what does is the fact that my fiancee works the evening shift and she never seems to be off on Saturdays either :(

But, from what I understand, she is supposed to get one weekend off a month now and I am going to see if she can schedule that for the weekend of the next meet. This might be my last chance to come meet everyone before the Fall semester starts again, so, I'll surely try my best!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread