St. Patty's day sale???

Status
Not open for further replies.

MaryMarcelle

ECF Veteran
Jan 21, 2010
Arizona
So I'm ready to place an order, but my budget is quite tight this month ~ so I'm just wondering.....should I wait a few day's in case V4L has another one of their FABULOUS holiday sales since St. Patrick's day is next week.

Anyone have any inside info?

I hate to be a cheap, tightwad ~ but....like I said, a bit of a budget crunch this month, and I will be placing a fairly larger order than normal.

THanks!

DrkLashes

ECF Veteran
Jan 22, 2010
Harrisburg, PA
www.facebook.com
Oh that would be all the excuse I need to place another order. Well either that or seeing black tea or pomegranate in 30ml sizes this week.

That would do me in too- for sure! (I SHOULD be pinching pennies too... I'm gonna be in so much trouble.. lol)

But in all seriousness, I just placed an order this weekend... So more than likely a sale or some kinda promotion or contest is coming up soon. Happens to me almost EVERY time! ;)

henrid84

ECF Veteran
Dec 3, 2009
houston
I hope they come out with green vapor for St. Pats-day. That would be soo awsome.

J-

i asked Leaford about this a couple weeks back. he said tropical bob (i think) did his own little experiment and the results were, well... messy. coloring in the mouth and all over. would stain cloths and what not. a great novelty idea, but just not there yet.

Pawpaw

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 5, 2009
North Texas
So I'm ready to place an order, but my budget is quite tight this month ~ so I'm just wondering.....should I wait a few day's in case V4L has another one of their FABULOUS holiday sales since St. Patrick's day is next week.

Anyone have any inside info?

I hate to be a cheap, tightwad ~ but....like I said, a bit of a budget crunch this month, and I will be placing a fairly larger order than normal.

THanks!

Where in AZ are you? I'm in Show Low this week and have a pretty good stash with me. Maybe I can help you out.

MaryMarcelle

ECF Veteran
Jan 21, 2010
Arizona
PawPaw! Your so sweet! I just want to hug you. I'm actually in Tucson ~ which is way too far from Show Low!

Please know that I am okay though ~ I still have enough supplies to last me at least a week (and some juice I don't really like in case of emergency after that) ~ I just want to place a large order (to tide me over for the next few months) and I figured if I could save some $$ due to a holiday sale it would really help out a lot since my student loan money is almost gone! I'm ready to order....but just can't seem to bring myself to hit that submit order button ~ because I don't want to miss it if there is a big sale in two days!!!

Oh my goodness though, you are so absolutely wonderfully sweet to offer such a very nice gesture! I just cannot believe your unselfish generousity! I really am fine though, but thank you from the bottom of my heart for the offer.

:wub::nun::) Mary

MaryMarcelle

ECF Veteran
Jan 21, 2010
Arizona
So after reading some recent posts and coming across this one
Illinois Government moving to ban sale of PVs

I decided that I did not want to wait for a sale (just in case) If I can't get my V4L juice I would be beside myself! I know it may not affect me being in Arizona, but I decided it would be better to have and not want than to want and not have! I busted out my AmeX and I'm set. If there happens to be a sale on Wednesday ~ well I'll just bust out my MasterCard and stock up some more....LOL.

Thank you so much to PawPaw and J for your generous offers to help me out. I really am fine, I'm sorry if I made you guys worry. I might not have much $$ right now, but at least I have credit!! I would feel too guilty to take anyone up on an offer of such generousity, but trust me, just the offer alone is worth it's weight in gold. PawPaw and J ~ you are now my friends for life and if you ever need anything you know who to come to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread