The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Stab Wood Dani Box

Discussion in 'Crème de Vape' started by vapn, Oct 6, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. vapn

vapn Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Jul 10, 2009
    UK
    Stabilised wood Dicodes Dani Box

[​IMG]

The Dicodes Dani Box is a high quality regulated device packed with features and powered by the very well regarded Dicodes electronics. Capable of 60W of power and temperature control with various wire types, the firmware allows the user to select one of 4 different modes of operation, allowing the user to switch between variable watt, variable watt with heat protection, variable watt with power boost, or variable temperature. You can turn off the extended features to simplify the menu selections if you wish.

This 18650 size box style mod is quite compact and the unique curved shape is very comfortable to hold. The top and bottom sections of the device are made from stainless steel and the body on this special edition is a beautiful stabilised wood.

[​IMG]

2. vapn

Jul 10, 2009
    UK
    New batch arrived today :p[​IMG]

3. r77r7r

r77r7r ECF Guru ECF Veteran

Feb 15, 2011
    Pa,LandOfTaxes
    Very, very nice!

• Like Like x 1
  4. GeekyGeezer

GeekyGeezer Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 14, 2015
    Missouri
    All are really nice but I'm still overjoyed with my #104.

I almost cried real tears when I paid the price but in looking back, it is one of the best vaping purchases I've made.

• Like Like x 2
  5. vapn

Jul 10, 2009
    UK
    These are very nice in the hand for sure. Glad to hear you are so happy with your #104

6. Nayngnottz94

Nayngnottz94 Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 6, 2016
    Not going to lie, i've been eyeing these up for a while...

7. Lisaf01

Lisaf01 Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Jun 22, 2009
    UK
    They are all absolutely stunning. We just received a few more units in, but a couple have gone already.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.