Technonut

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 11, 2010
East Coast, USA
Rating - 100%
45   0   0
I am selling a Dicodes Dani Box V2. Very good pre-owned condition, with the usual wear showing around the 510 connector and bottom. These are currently selling new on the Dicodes USA site for $295.00... Selling for the first $175.00 (NOW $150.00!) Shipped USPS Priority Mail / Tracking (USA Only).. PayPal F&F transaction please Shoot me a PM if interested.

Features

• 80 watts of power
  • 0.05 – 5 ohm capable
  • OLED display (15mm x 11mm)
  • Powered by a single 18650 (not included)
  • Spring-loaded center pin
  • 510 pin material. (CuBe, Copper Beryllium (harder than steel)
  • Temperature controlled vaping mode with programs for various wire-types
  • Optimized for Dicodes resistance wire RESISTHERM
  • Reverse battery protection
  • Versatile and easy to navigate menu structure
  • Individual user preferences selection
  • Available colors Black, Titan (dark grey), Blue, Violet, Green or Red
  • 2 Year Warranty
  • Made in Germany
  • Dicodes Part-No: Dani Box
High Tech German Engineering at its finest.

The UPDATED Dani Box V2 80Watt (18650) temperature control mod is now even more powerful, ergonomically designed to fit perfectly in your hand. It includes updated firmware for wire type for SS316L and a wider range of wire coefficients, the menu offers (4) different operating modes, allowing the user to switch between variable watt, variable watt with heat protection (10 options), variable watt with power boost (10 options), Bypass mode (power limited by output current <20A), or the (very) accurate variable temperature mode (when using a temp-control wire type.)

The body is made from anodized aluminum, available in (4) different colors with a brushed stainless steel top & bottom cap. It features a top mounted OLED display and a three button operation to easily scroll through the menu with one hand for selecting the desired program. For a mod packed with so many features, it is an easy menu to navigate.

The Dani Box V2 is precision engineered in Germany for performance and safety, backed by a two-year warranty on the electronics*

“DICODES. There is no substitute, why settle for anything less!”

(Listed on another forum under my 'same-but-different' user name TechnoMania)

fz8pqMZ.jpg

iA8m7iv.jpg

UgfbmwE.jpg

kZTABqx.jpg

GeekyGeezer

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2015
Flyover Central
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
16,512 / 9 hours 59 minutes

Thanks for checking. For those not familiar with Dicodes boards, that is pretty light usage. I've seen screenshots where the cycles were 6 figures and it's very very common to see 50-60,000. I've had my Mini for 2 (or 3?) years and it reads 59,xxx without a single burp along the way.

I'm trying so hard to convince myself I don't need 6 Dani Boxes (along with 2 other mods using Dicodes boards) but as mentioned before, that is a very good price.

rob33

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 20, 2009
A World Traveler
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
I've used one exclusively for almost two years (Dani 21700) and if this one went out I'd have to get another. Only if I had the money I wasted on the highend DNA devices that only lasted a month past their warranty

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread