Stainless steel drip tip and LR atomizers

Status
Not open for further replies.

ajventi

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 7, 2012
New Jersey
I should follow up and say I recently picked up my first aluminum drip tip, along with a replacement for my 901 atty. It's a sexy drip tip, I love the way it looks, however being such a good conductor of heat it forces you to slow down on your vaping. If you vape it like three times in a minute it starts to burn your lips. I guess that's one way to prevent overheating.

gtbb

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 22, 2012
Cape Coral,Florida
i just met from local experienced e juice seller and he advised me not to use rebuildable attys on vw or vv kits. it will get short circuit and makes ur pv or ur attys blow. neither clone attys nor the original one. is that true ?
A shorted atty will fry your pv depending on its protection built in.

Faylool

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 7, 2012
Sweet Home, Oregon USA
The Provari has built in protection that's supposed to be pretty good they say and I've read posts where people use them to test for shorts and hot coils while rba. So if it's a Provari you're supposedly safe plus have a tool to build right coils. The mechanicals are best for resistances below what a regulated mod like Provari will allow. Sub 1.2ohms or something like that's. That would be for knowledgable people IMO but they use mechanicals is all I know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread