Stand alone fruit candy flavors recommendation

Status
Not open for further replies.

AvaOrchid

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 19, 2019
USA
I know that taste is extremely subjective but my head is spinning trying to get a list of 10 to 15 beginning flavor concentrates that I can purchase from one site ( doesn't matter if it's a specific brand site or a site like Wizard Labs where there's many brands) that are all stand-alone decent flavors. I prefer fruit or fruit candy flavors usually with a little bit of sour and no mint. I have a sweetener concentrate and a sour concentrate so I just really need a good base of some fruit or fruit candy flavored stand-alone concentrates that are all on one site. A recommendation for an individual product is great or a site! If there's a kit out there somewhere where you can get 10 or 15 flavors out of a list that would be amazing. But on my own trying to pick out what might be good going back and forth between recipe makers and all these other things is driving me crazy

Reactions: stols001

Izan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2012
Mallorca, Spain
OSDIY Blue Raspberry Slushie. It's a one shot/premixed recipe, I like it at 10%.
Useful thread HERE

Please try to order only flavours that you WILL use in pre-selected recipes.
A big box of random is nice to have, but of little use if every recipe you attempt is missing one or more ingredients you did not buy.

Careful, this rabbit hole is very very deep.

Have fun
I

AvaOrchid

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 19, 2019
USA
OSDIY Blue Raspberry Slushie. It's a one shot/premixed recipe, I like it at 10%.
Useful thread HERE

Please try to order only flavours that you WILL use in pre-selected recipes.
A big box of random is nice to have, but of little use if every recipe you attempt is missing one or more ingredients you did not buy.

Careful, this rabbit hole is very very deep.

Have fun
I
Yeah that's pretty much why I only want stand-alone flavors to begin with that will be useful by themselves without a recipe other than you know PG and VG and any sweetener or sour that I tweak it with.. right now the only flavorings I have are pink lemonade, sweet, sour and water malone ( it's a mixed flavor having something to do with post Malone or something..) all from liquidbarn. What I really need is just like a basic set of flavoring to add to my stock pile that other than accounting for individual tastes with strength and sour and sweet can stand alone without having to be mixed with things. I've honestly never really liked juice that has more than one or two flavors like a mixed berry or a tropical punch I've never enjoyed those in commercial juice. I mean I guess you could argue that pink lemonade is technically a mix of flavors but I have literally never Vaped a pink lemonade that I didn't like so whatever they're mixing it with I'm fine with it. I know in my head that flavors will be available because they're primarily used for candies and things but I want to have some sort of stockpile with a little bit of variety that I know can be used to vape when mixed of course with VG and PG and nicotine..just in case especially since I have supplies to make nearly 5,000 mL of eJuice I only have flavorings for maybe five hundred

Reactions: stols001

AvaOrchid

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 19, 2019
USA
I hate to keep bothering you but do you think that's a good site to purchase it from because it seems to fit my needs it seems to have a lot of different brands and I can probably find a lot of different peoples recommendations on there so if you find them to be trustworthy and reasonable I would love to know that :)

icepickmaker84

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Feb 7, 2019
Indiana
I hate to keep bothering you but do you think that's a good site to purchase it from because it seems to fit my needs it seems to have a lot of different brands and I can probably find a lot of different peoples recommendations on there so if you find them to be trustworthy and reasonable I would love to know that :)

No worries! I’m a big fan of BCF, prices are great and the shipping is really fast. My only gripe is when a flavor sells out they take it down but that’s not very often.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NGAHaze

Infinity Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 13, 2010
Georgia
At the risk of overwhelming you even further, here is a list that provides some suggestions on first purchases:

Top 20 recommended flavors

Of course as you already mentioned, taste being subjective, it's likely that some of these won't appeal to you at all but at least it's a start.

Oh and I forgot to say earlier, Welcome and good luck!

vaper1960

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2019
California, US
I can't really help you because I actually don't like most "candy" fruit flavors, but instead I will try to convince you to try some "other" types of fruit flavors. I love "apple pie" by TFA (but I hear Flavor Art has a better one). I just discovered a new one... "blackberry jam with toast" by Real Flavors (is supposed to be what is in Jam Monster juice) Dragon fruit (on it's own) isn't anything special but works great mixed with other fruit flavors. Now I will let you get back to your pursuit of "candies".

Reactions: AvaOrchid

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2015
Thank you I want a good strawberry and I don't know which of the dozens to pick but now I do

The TFA Strawberry has an ethyl alcohol base, (makes it "bitey" or harsh to many), which ought to be evaporated off before you vape an eliquid containing it. EA definitely isn't good for the lungs.

The TFA Strawberry Ripe doesn't have EA in it and, IMO, it's a much better Strawberry if you're going to use it as a stand alone flavoring. Even Capella Sweet Strawberry would be a good one for stand alone mix.

If you like Banana Candy (like the Runts candy)...Wonder Flavors brand "Banana Candy" is spot on to that taste. It also, to me, tastes exactly like the banana popsicles we used to eat as kids. I make flavoring for shaved ice with it, too, and it's one of everyone's favorites. I also make a combo of the TFA Strawberry Ripe + Cap Sweet Strawberry for my Strawberry shaved ice flavoring. It's the second most popular one.

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2017
West Frankfort, IL
I agree TFA strawberry ripe is better but I find incomplete without INW shisha strawberry. FA blood orange and VT yellow passion fruit is a great pairing. FW blueberry and SC lemon are also a great pairing. FA raspberry beryl is a good compliment to any of the above. Cap sweet guava is also good with the flavors mentioned. I particularly enjoy WF sour gummy candy, WF pixie sticks, and Cap gummy for candies. The blueberry, lemon, and pixie mixed are a delight imo. Another one I enjoy is WF starfruit, it is very juicy and can be bent to apple or pear; also adds a nice light sweetness. I never let myself run out of INW cactus, at low % adds a juiciness, go higher and can bend to add gum notes. If you like a zesty orange FW blood orange is good, bit harsher but FA orange at low % is useful too.

Morgan_Drury

ECF Veteran
Dec 5, 2018
I know that taste is extremely subjective but my head is spinning trying to get a list of 10 to 15 beginning flavor concentrates that I can purchase from one site ( doesn't matter if it's a specific brand site or a site like Wizard Labs where there's many brands) that are all stand-alone decent flavors. I prefer fruit or fruit candy flavors usually with a little bit of sour and no mint. I have a sweetener concentrate and a sour concentrate so I just really need a good base of some fruit or fruit candy flavored stand-alone concentrates that are all on one site. A recommendation for an individual product is great or a site! If there's a kit out there somewhere where you can get 10 or 15 flavors out of a list that would be amazing. But on my own trying to pick out what might be good going back and forth between recipe makers and all these other things is driving me crazy

Also here's more that play well together and can be turned into all variations of candies:

INW Cactus
FA Forrest fruit
LA Lemonade
LA Watermelon
WF Sour Blue Raspberry Candy
FA Lemon Sicily
CAP 27 Bears
TPA Dragonfruit
INW Rhubarb YC (if you like tart)
CAP Golden Pineapple
FA Strawberry Red Touch
INW Shisha Strawberry