standard issue introductory post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Azaelius

Apr 16, 2013
San Diego
Salutations folks! I'm here gathering information before purchasing my first PV or starter kit, then coming back to talk about it/them :) Currently leaning toward Vamo v2 or Lavatube v2, or Provari if I ever can justify the price to myself.

For me, vaping is something I'm interested in only for the sake of flavors and the relaxation that blowing smoke gives me, but without stench or nicotine. I work at a cigar shop and smoke 2 - 4 cigars per work day, about 5 days a week, albeit without any inhalation. I never have "cravings" for nicotine or smoking, but I feel it would be a cathartic experience to be able to smoke/vape something while inside my home while watching a movie or reading, instead of popping out onto the deck for an hour for a cigar or pipe (I don't do cigarettes - saw the damage they can do on my grandfather firsthand ). I'm only interested in vaping non-nic juices , and possibly using some of my pipe tobaccos to make my own juices down the line. I've tried my buddy's mod with a fat tank on it with various flavors and even without inhaling, I loved loved LOVED the sweetness and the thick smooth feeling of the vapor. It intrigued me greatly. So, here I am. I apologize for the lengthy intro, you'll find I'm quite verbose, though eloquent when it suits me. It seems to be a lovely community here and I sincerely hope I can find a place within it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread