Starbuzz E hookah hose mod?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Christoph

Aug 2, 2013
Las Vegas, NM, USA
It is expensive for what you get, basically its a standard ego battery that Square and Starbuzz just shoved it in a hookah hose handle. There is no variable voltage, it requires Starbuzz cartomizers(which I doubt come in different ohms), it need 2 cartomizers at a time to work properly, aroundish 1100mah battery pass-through, there is no standard threading so you will have to use Starbuzz's prefilled cartos, I believe Starbuzz only has like 13 flavors too, it is considered portable but at 16 inches long which too me is not really portable or convienent unless you're an attention ..... or hipster . the cons easily outweigh the pros

This, to me, is more a novelty item for hookah users. Most people , from the hookah forum I go to, don't really care for this mainly cause the wicked overpricing which is nothing new from Starbuzz. They love to overcharge everything cause they consider themselves a "premium" brand . A few people think it is cool but no one is willing to buy one for anything above $60.

Last edited:
I'm a long time hookah enthusiast, ex-smoker and recent vaper. I've been following this thing for quite a while since it was first rumored to be released, thing is SOOO over priced it hurts. Starbuzz is an extremely overpriced shisa company and I expected this thing to be expensive.... BUT 200 BILLS?! Never. I expected it to be around 80! I love my hookah, but in the world of vaping this thing is useless. Just my two cents though!

Mattmancool34

ECF Veteran
Aug 3, 2013
Pittsburg, Ks, USA
I was just wondering if anyone else had seen it. It seems way overpriced to me. I have a a nice km 4 hose hookah and have made my own plenty of times and while I find the idea more of a novelty than anything I think it would be kind of neat to get more hookah smokers into vaping, be it by whatever means. Looks kinda cool though

Jp20

ECF Veteran
May 11, 2013
Victorville, Ca.
thanks for sharing! I've never heard of this. I basically gave up hookah when I gave up smokes. But this post lead me to see that starbuzz is putting there liquid in bottles soon. Only 10ml, but none the less I do miss Pirates Cove and havn't been able to find a liquid to match it. Hope it isn't as overpriced as there e-hose.

Xeyk

Nov 30, 2013
Colorado
This is the video of the girl smoking it...

Starbuzz E Hose How To Setup - YouTube

there like 50 bucks cheaper at GotVaporizers.com apparently. That makes it LITTLE more worth it for me. But still, not worth it.

The hit she got from that thing right off the bat (literally, a bat.) would get engulfed with the vape from my mvp2+iclear 30. I want to break one of these things open to see what's inside. It's probably laughable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread