Stardust LR - Short Wick - What juices are "safe"?

Status
Not open for further replies.

synthetic

Apr 22, 2011
Ontario
Dark juice doesn't ruin it but it will gunk the coil sooner. Fortunately, the Stardust can easily be cleaned with a rinse and a fairly quick dry-burn.

To be honest, I filled one of mine with a very dark mix of RY4+Wyatt Earp and been very lazy about cleaning it. It's still fine. The draw is a bit tighter, but I'm vaping it right now and can't get my ... over to the sink to give it a rinse. I'll go for another refill before cleaning :) I'm so lazy!

CountSmackula

Genisis Junkie
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 16, 2012
BFE, KY
I haven't found a juice that won't crack a stardust yet. Peppermint, spearmint, wintergreen, cherry, peach, raspberry, cranberry, pineapple, mango... Been through a LOT of glue keeping them together. Haven't had the grape, blueberry extra, sundrop, mt. dew, or arctic wolf in them long enough to know about them cracking yet... but my guess is yes as well.

Malduk

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 2, 2012
Croatia
I haven't found a juice that won't crack a stardust yet. Peppermint, spearmint, wintergreen, cherry, peach, raspberry, cranberry, pineapple, mango... Been through a LOT of glue keeping them together. Haven't had the grape, blueberry extra, sundrop, mt. dew, or arctic wolf in them long enough to know about them cracking yet... but my guess is yes as well.

There are couple of versions on the market. None of my tanks cracked. I have a few that were opened and rewicked several times, and tank is still like new.

servolos

ECF Veteran
Apr 1, 2011
greeley colorado
servolos:6168692 said:
I would gladly party a dollar more to get a pollypropelene version of the stardust as the pollypropelene version will be more resistant to cracking. I can rebuild the cool and control the resistance of the cool making it a really cheap rebuildable atty

Hooray for auto correct on my phone. I meant coil

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread