stardust replacement atomizer head ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TulsaClint

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2012
Tulsa
I'm an avid user of the Stardust/Vision clearomizer. You might try the clearomizer forum http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/clearomizers/ for the Stardust.

Is it a 2.0 Stardust? It will probably have a smooth base, as opposed to bumpy/knurled. If it's smooth, this guy has a video for the v2 Stardust and how to disassemble it Gotvapes Stardust: Advanced Cleaning - YouTube

Other than that, the V3 Stardust/Vision clearomizers are pretty easy to disassemble (it will have a knurled (bumpy/grippy) bottom part, as opposed to just smooth (if the bottom is just smooth, refer to the video above).

Otherwise for the V3 Stardust:

1.) Take the Stardust off your battery (of course)

2.) Remove any e-juice, draining from the top after you remove the drip tip/mouth piece (unless you like making messes :p )

3.) Grab the bottom knurled part and unscrew it off the tank. Pull the tank off the metal tube/atty assembly.

4.) I like to rinse the tube/atty assembly with hot water to rinse the very slick juice off before unscrewing the atty from the tube. While holding the metal tube part, grip the rubber head of the atty and simply unscrew that.

5.) Rinse the tube with hot water and blow it out, also if you rinse the used head in hot water and squeeze out the wicks and dry overnight you can reuse it. Or try a vodka/everclear soak and squeeze out also (wicks will dry much faster). I've even used rubbing alcohol, but I stay away from it as I'm leary to vape it even after it has fully dried.

6.) Screw the new head on and reassemble in reverse.

7.) Let the new juice soak into the wicks a couple minutes before vaping.

Hope that helps, if not, YouTube and the clearomizer section should help you.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread