dannoman

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2010
Sugar Land, Texas USA
steeltipforstardust.png

steeltipforstardust_1.png

steeltipforstardust_2.png

GotVapes Stardust ™ Screw-on Replacement Tips - STEEL [gv-STARDUST-TIPS-STEEL] - $4.95 : GotVapes.com, E-cigarette Supplies - Atomizers Cartomizers Mods Juice and more

AG51

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2011
Dat Way →
Uhmmmm
2kg4cm.gif
Danno, I been seeing these around here n dere. Will you be carryin these ? View attachment 148887 This little adapter thingy-ma-bobs will allow a persons to use any of their 510 tips on their Duster type items. Just in case they don't like the shape of the steel one
unpeutriste.gif
I myself LOVE that steel one :D But others may want one maybe
spamafaute.gif

Adrena

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 14, 2011
Washington
Uhmmmm
2kg4cm.gif
Danno, I been seeing these around here n dere. Will you be carryin these ? View attachment 148887 This little adapter thingy-ma-bobs will allow a persons to use any of their 510 tips on their Duster type items. Just in case they don't like the shape of the steel one
unpeutriste.gif
spamafaute.gif

I need 50 <3 :drool: yes PLEASE!

dannoman

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2010
Sugar Land, Texas USA
Monkies...yes I definitely do think we have those coming in actually :)

edit: ok checked and they are in a shipment that might be here by end of this week....

Uhmmmm
2kg4cm.gif
unpeutriste.gif
spamafaute.gif

Last edited:

zippersnapper

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Mar 18, 2012
The Stardust tips screw into the tank. They don't just push on like some other tips do :)

Speaking of Startdusts..(which are a great vapor), I was wondering If GV would:

1. Carry the adaptors that enable the use of any drip tip ?
2. Allow the purchase of Stardust in different colored tubes, rather than as an additional tube purchase (same with Kanger's) ?

grin-smiley-emoticon_zps8be13711.gif

yiddleboge6

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 25, 2012
PA
Speaking of Startdusts..(which are a great vapor), I was wondering If GV would:

1. Carry the adaptors that enable the use of any drip tip ?
2. Allow the purchase of Stardust in different colored tubes, rather than as an additional tube purchase (same with Kanger's) ?

grin-smiley-emoticon_zps8be13711.gif

Zipper...................Danno says dat adapter is on da ways :D dats why mama is feeding dat goat..................so we can gets dem by da wagon loads :laugh: :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread