Status
Not open for further replies.

dgm76513

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 9, 2012
Belton, TX
Hi, and welcome to ECF!

Like rule 34, if you can think of a flavor, it probably exists. A good start would be to imagine what tobacco, fruit, candy, or drink flavor that you wouldn't mind puffing on for extended periods of time. Pick two or three to start. You aren't going to like them all, and don't let that discourage you. Keep in mind that there are flavors that you would likely enjoy to vape, but not eat or drink, and vise-versa. There's lots of places to get juice, and I'm sure someone will come along, if they haven't already, and suggest one or two.

dnrtn2342

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2012
columbus, ga
Hi, and welcome to ECF!

Like rule 34, if you can think of a flavor, it probably exists. A good start would be to imagine what tobacco, fruit, candy, or drink flavor that you wouldn't mind puffing on for extended periods of time. Pick two or three to start. You aren't going to like them all, and don't let that discourage you. Keep in mind that there are flavors that you would likely enjoy to vape, but not eat or drink, and vise-versa. There's lots of places to get juice, and I'm sure someone will come along, if they haven't already, and suggest one or two.

I agree, your tastes and likes might be someone else's worst juice, its all subjective. And you might be surprised how you might love something you never thought you would. Find some 5ml/10ml sampler packs from diff sites, don't order the larger bottles till you decide you like a certain flavor from a certain company. If you have any questions, you can PM me anytime.

Danny

Saphirsis

ECF Veteran
Apr 4, 2011
Tennessee, USA
A lot of vendors have sample packs. You can get 5 or so small juice bottles. It's good to try them that way, so you won't waste too much if you don't like them.

Also, If you're using cartomizers, get at least one atty to drip with to try the juices. Then you won't use a whole new carto until you're sure you like the juice

DantesInferno

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 22, 2012
Central Illinois
I've had the most success on 555's and bobas bounty. I like a mild kinda nutty taste. I have my fav sweet vapes too though. Butterscotch and butter rum are at the top of that list. It's all ur preference though. I've prolly went through gallons of ejuice trying this one and that one. You find your favs though.

ThunderT

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 25, 2012
Hoosier
Welcome to the world of vaping alyssadianemoyer!

A lot of vendors have sample packs. You can get 5 or so small juice bottles. It's good to try them that way, so you won't waste too much if you don't like them.

Great advise, sample packs are a great way to get the flavor tasting started. So many flavors out there that I can't wait to try. Of the dozen or so that I've tried so far I'll recommend 555 at smokeless image, my "almost all day" vape right now.

Last edited:

Joe_13

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2012
Nor Cal
If I were me, and I could only have bought the flavors I really like (I know, that made no sense),... I'd buy DelawareVapor's Menthol PeachBerry, RAWR's Antidote and Razzmatazz, and SmartVapes SV101... and then go from there.

Good luck to you, there are sooo many flavors to try. Check out some video juice reviews on YouTube to get an idea of if the juice is any good. Then collect all your cigarette money, and go on a shopping spree.

Some good juice vendors I'd go to just as a start:

Delaware Vapors
Alien Visions E-Juice
Juicy Vapors
Tasty Vapors
RAWR Vapors
Honest Vapors
Pink Spot Vapors

All these guy's juices get mostly great reviews with great customer service!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread