Starting again.... Got my Volt kit from www.smokelessimage.com!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello again :) Well, I had started with a cheap brand of ecig on 10/3/12. I had run out of cartridges last Thursday and picked up smoking again until I could order my starter kit from www.smokelessimage.com on Friday. I was VERY pleased with the ship time (ordered Friday morning, received Monday morning), and more pleased than i can say with the product!!! LOVE the style of it, love the flavor I got (Ry4), and LOVE LOVE LOVE the battery life! The cheapo one I had before had to be recharged like every two hours. I have been using the same battery all day!!

I am in love!! Thank you to those who recommended the Volt to me, and thank you to www.smokelessimage.com for the quality product.

Day 1 (again)= in the bag!:blush:

Hello again :) Well, I had started with a cheap brand of ecig on 10/3/12. I had run out of cartridges last Thursday and picked up smoking again until I could order my starter kit from www.smokelessimage.com on Friday. I was VERY pleased with the ship time (ordered Friday morning, received Monday morning), and more pleased than i can say with the product!!! LOVE the style of it, love the flavor I got (Ry4), and LOVE LOVE LOVE the battery life! The cheapo one I had before had to be recharged like every two hours. I have been using the same battery all day!!

I am in love!! Thank you to those who recommended the Volt to me, and thank you to www.smokelessimage.com for the quality product.

Day 1 (again)= in the bag!:blush:

Congratulations on trying again! I'm considering trying the Volt X2. I've heard so many great things. Would love to try their glittery battery skins too. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread