• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

starting to get bored with ecf threads

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kate

Moved On
Jun 26, 2008
UK
Hi PeeTee, welcome.

One of the problems is that there is only so much that can be said about a habit of inhaling vapour. We know very little about health or science and politically everything is undetermined. So we go over and over the few things we know and speculate about the things we don't know and eventually end up back where we started. That's fine if the passengers on the merry go round are fresh but there's only so many times you can go round on that ride without burning out. Oldies have to get off and move on for the benefit of everyone and newbies have to become oldies. It's just the life cycle of a community, new and enthusiastic develops into old and wise and then we die, lol.

It's all here in the archives though. If we never answered another question you could still probably find the answer if you knew where to look.

I used to spend a bit of time answering new member questions but have had to move onto other boards and other topics to sustain interest.

Caesarea

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 12, 2009
UK
Just so pleased to have the UK forum - I get a bit lost in the American political scene :confused:

I'm also relying on you guys for a lot - only started vaping 7th March and am living in a shabby area of what is laughingly called a Crown dependency, i.e. fairly cut off from e-cig enterprises and mainland news.

So I have to use the online news to find out what is going on in Blighty. Nah I'm not a moneyed expat, just a very small cog in the education system here. More than half my income goes to pay for my basement flat!

Couldn;t afford analogs any more so turned to e-cigs. Best move I ever made, despite the urges to panic buy items and the febrile pre-prohibition atmosphere of the forum.

Hope you don't mind a relative newcomer. Fantastic advice threads here and some great folks.

C.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread