Status
Not open for further replies.

radiokaos

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 11, 2009
Phoenix, AZ
www.aromaejuice.com
It stinks that the Gov is harping on the ecig and commerical aviation. To be all honest I'm not sure its worth the risk of fines, or hassles from the airlines or TSA.

I would rather fly private and vape all I want without any repercussions from the Feds, or a big airline.

Last edited:

radiokaos

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 11, 2009
Phoenix, AZ
www.aromaejuice.com
  • Deleted by radiokaos

Munkyman27

Jan 13, 2011
Dallas, Tx
No need for all the hard work to make a stealth juice, here is what you do : when packing your carry on bag, pack some Kleenex or a handkerchief. In one and you have said Kleenex or hanky, in the other, your ecig. Take a drag, like normal, and with the hanky balled up in your other hand (hold your hand like you are holding a roll of quarters in a fist) press your hand to your mouth and exhale. Keep in mind, this works best when your hanky filter isn't balled too tight, but try to make sure as much vapor comes into contact with as much material as possible. To practice, or demonstrate, sub your fist for a toilet paper roll, stuff tp or napkins in it and BOOM! A stealth tube (or a "dirty stick" to potheads). It takes all the visible moisture out of the vape cloud, and doesn't stain. NOTE : I DO NOT RECOMMEND TRYING TO PACK/TAKE A DIRTY STICK ONTO A COMMERCIAL PLANE! X-rays may show it as a suspicious container or incendiary device

dd45

Jan 28, 2010
AZ
I have to do the same thing at work... while HR has "... no policy concerning e-cigs, no direction from the home office concerning e-cigs, nothing documented concerning e-cigs and have not communicated anything to the employees concerning e-cigs we do not want these devices in the building."
so we toke, lean forward, and blow the vapor under the desk. ;-D

radiokaos

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 11, 2009
Phoenix, AZ
www.aromaejuice.com
No need for all the hard work to make a stealth juice, here is what you do : when packing your carry on bag, pack some Kleenex or a handkerchief. In one and you have said Kleenex or hanky, in the other, your ecig. Take a drag, like normal, and with the hanky balled up in your other hand (hold your hand like you are holding a roll of quarters in a fist) press your hand to your mouth and exhale. Keep in mind, this works best when your hanky filter isn't balled too tight, but try to make sure as much vapor comes into contact with as much material as possible. To practice, or demonstrate, sub your fist for a toilet paper roll, stuff tp or napkins in it and BOOM! A stealth tube (or a "dirty stick" to potheads). It takes all the visible moisture out of the vape cloud, and doesn't stain. NOTE : I DO NOT RECOMMEND TRYING TO PACK/TAKE A DIRTY STICK ONTO A COMMERCIAL PLANE! X-rays may show it as a suspicious container or incendiary device

Thats why I like to fly private and avoid the hassles of the TSA and vaping while flying.

radiokaos

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 11, 2009
Phoenix, AZ
www.aromaejuice.com
Found the solution-just hold your hit in for 5-10 seconds and 95% of the vapor is gone upon exhale!

Agreed...its a simple solution. However there is a simple formula to make the ejuice with little or no vapor production but still gives the user some absorption of nic and flavors.

ktelectronic

Jun 22, 2009
USA
I'm absolutely interested in a stealth liquid for a few reasons.

Perhaps a PG with something to sweeten it. I know that there are some of us looking for it because in other threads, people have been inquiring.

It should be odorless to others, but give some enjoyment to the user. I was thinking a sweetener would work, but if you could find a flavor wasn't detectable by others, that would be bonus.

radiokaos

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 11, 2009
Phoenix, AZ
www.aromaejuice.com
Well now I have a lava tube VV, so I can just bump my voltage down, even with all VG, and I can take almost undetectable hits. But even when I hold a hit in, I still don't think I'm getting enough cause I'm not blowing anything out lol. Damn analogs and all the stupid habits I associated with them for so long

I totally agree with you and the habits associated with smoking.

At the time I thought Stealth Eliquid would fit in well for people that fly commercially (pre FAA ban). Now I think its not worth the risk. I can still make it but it would produce a little vapor, plus I think others would not be satisfied without seeing a cloud of vapor. It was a novel idea at the time but I think I'm better off focusing on other development.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread