stealth vaping

Status
Not open for further replies.

thoughtfull1

ECF Veteran
Feb 23, 2010
nj
Just wanted to report on my experience vaping in the airport and on a plane.

First, going through security, I just unscrewed my attys from the batteries, but them in my clear plastic bag, and through security they went. No questions asked.

I stealth vaped in the the terminal and even sitting in my seat on the plane.
No one had a clue.

This is particularly nice to know as I will be flying to the UK this summer. Long flight, and for a change, I won't be going out of my mind due to nicotine withdrawal. I do think that it is important to do this so as not to attract the attention of others. To do it boldly and blatantly is just asking for trouble for the future of e-smoking.

Rosa

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 18, 2010
Beaverton, Oregon!
I agree with you. I don't openly vape so that I do not draw attention. It may be soon when we all will get spotted because they will be looking for us.

I know, really; you can't bring a match or a lighter, you have to take off your belt and shoes, you can't bring any useable amount of liquids - it's not that much of a stretch to say "no vaping"

Happy Domino38

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Feb 27, 2010
Toronto Canada
www.happyvaper.com
That's what I was wondering, how to take along liquids. I guess I would have to review the rules. I know a certain liquid amount can be brought on if in a plastic bag, like travel size containers.

I don't know if this would be a 'wise move' or not, but look and see what the liquids are that they DO allow in your carry-on.

Then, chose something that's close in color to the accepted liquiid, (let's say um...Shampoo is okay), empty out the shampoo from the bottle and re-fill it with e-liquid.

What are they going to do? SMELL IT?

While it's possible, in this day and age, I'd DOUBT they'd go THAT far!

(Oh yeah, and I'll say, BOIL OUT THE SHAMPOO BOTTLE BEFORE ADDING YOUR LIQUID before someone else does.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread